Flamethrower?!

Heres a different thread for Halo 4 forums. Does anyone want to see the flamethrower return?

I don’t see a reason why they shouldn’t.

No,it was for the flood for a “burning zombie” feeling. I don’t think it would be in Halo 4.

Yes, but I would prefer if it was only used in local not matchmaking :S

It wasn’t really used in Halo 3 matchmaking? Isolation maybe…? I don’t remember.

Maybe if it was more like the Halo PC flamethrower

I always go crazy when I get it, so I’d like to see it return :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d love to see the ODST Flamethrower return.

Yes I would like to see its return.

Yes, I would like to see it used more in MM. In H3 it was rarely used and was more of a fun weapon. I think it would be interesting to see if they could implement for practical use in MM. If they dont i would still like to see it return, there were a bunch of awesome custom games that i made with it :slight_smile:

Also, Flamehog? XD

FUN WITH FIRE

Yes. There was this one idea here where they asked for a flamethrower to be on the warthog. It wasn’t a bad idea.

> Yes. There was this one idea here where they asked for a flamethrower to be on the warthog. It wasn’t a bad idea.

Doesn’t sound to affective… depending on the driver. lol

> > Yes. There was this one idea here where they asked for a flamethrower to be on the warthog. It wasn’t a bad idea.
>
> Doesn’t sound to affective… depending on the driver. lol

If the driver was able to get in close range maybe.

> It wasn’t really used in Halo 3 matchmaking? Isolation maybe…? I don’t remember.

Construct, I think…

> Maybe if it was more like the Halo PC flamethrower

My favorite version was from Halo PC. I wish Halo 3’s was more like that version. Hopefully if Halo 4, 5, or 6 have a flamethrower it will be like Halo PC’s version. Also I like the flamethrower warthog idea.

> It wasn’t really used in Halo 3 matchmaking? Isolation maybe…? I don’t remember.

I remember it from construct

> > It wasn’t really used in Halo 3 matchmaking? Isolation maybe…? I don’t remember.
>
> I remember it from construct

On Construct I loved using it to cook the hallway to keep a sword carrier from storming us. If used right, you can easily work that smokin’ beauty like a power drain. :wink:

Plasma Thrower…
nuff said.

It was on Ghost Town by the cave. And yes, Flamethrowers, even if it’s only for Custom Games and DLC (which I never play.)