Flamethrower returning??

After reading the canon fodder it says that the Cinder armor is meant to handle using incindiary weapons at close range, the only know incindiary weapon to date is the flamethrower, could this be a hint at its return especially considering the flamethrower also showed up in the Halo wars 2 beta?

Maybe, there are 4 mystery single use WZ REQs (3 appear to be variants of a single new weapon). Maybe one of them is the Flamethrower or some other Incendiary weapon.

I don’t know man, but I highly doubt it. If you also look at the descriptions of past REQs I’m sure you’ll find something about something that wasn’t put into the game alongside it.

Highly unlikely. It’s just a description of the armor, doesn’t really mean anything.

Also, the flamethrower was in the original Halo Wars, so it makes sense that it’s in the second one as well. Has nothing to do with hinting at a flamethrower for Halo 5.

It would be fun if you could equip a wrist-mounted flamethrower, like the one Jango Fett uses in Attack of the Clones. :slight_smile:

I miss that weapon from Halo 3… It made really nice barbecue back then.

> 2533274921838152;1:
> After reading the canon fodder it says that the Cinder armor is meant to handle using incindiary weapons at close range, the only know incindiary weapon to date is the flamethrower, could this be a hint at its return especially considering the flamethrower also showed up in the Halo wars 2 beta?

The incineration cannon comes to mind. Oh an incendiary grenades.

> 2533274870717152;5:
> It would be fun if you could equip a wrist-mounted flamethrower, like the one Jango Fett uses in Attack of the Clones. :slight_smile:

I would love that! I would intentionally change my armor to look like either Jango or Sharkface from Red vs Blue.

…No hold on, you might be onto something, OP. That’d be very useful in Infection, wouldn’t it…?