flamethrower and flame nades

who else wants thwm to return in HALO4 reach was lacking in the burning people alive department

why is spartan armor not fire proof?

I would like a flamethrower usable in first person view, like the NA4 from Halo Wars, not as powerful, but more range.

Heck yeah!

I see no reason why Bungie cut them, along with regeneration grenades.

And lolbrazlol, don’t cut power (for Flamethrower anyway) because it always a deathtrap to use (albeit fun as hell), even while in range.

> I would like a flamethrower usable in first person view, like the NA4 from Halo Wars, not as powerful, but more range.

That would be cool. And how about it shoots firebomb grenades? That would make it able to shoot longer distances

same, flamethrowers and flame nades were hilarious and cool in H3, no idea why they were cut from reach.

> why is spartan armor not fire proof?

lets look at it this way:

spartans have metal armor
and when metal gets hot, it GETS HOT
such a fire around it would:
a) ignite the Black body-mesh covering the spartan
b) burn the spartan themself

so, yeah

> Heck yeah!
>
> I see no reason why Bungie cut them, along with regeneration grenades.
>
> And lolbrazlol, don’t cut power (for Flamethrower anyway) because it always a deathtrap to use (albeit fun as hell), even while in range.

Yeah, well I think that was because you moved so slow with it, in FPS view, you would move as if you had a regular weapon.

> > I would like a flamethrower usable in first person view, like the NA4 from Halo Wars, not as powerful, but more range.
>
> That would be cool. And how about it shoots firebomb grenades? That would make it able to shoot longer distances

Maybe as an alternate fire, why not, sounds awesome to me lol

totally agree. I would also add death animations to go along with it. Like once you’ve “died”, your animation could show you running with ur hands in the air aimlessly for a sec or 2 till u fall to the ground. Or maybe a failed attempt to put the fire out like rolling on the ground. Also, this animation could be tailored to enemies too (whomever they may be lol).

ps. I just envisioned a grunt being lit ablaze and running around screaming “put it out, put it out!” hahahaha