flame helmet

if anyone has any spare flame codes it would be awesome if you could spare me one thx everyone. gamertag is D4rk Sn1perr.

Why would people give you for free what they bought for $150…

No offense, but really…

that why i said spare. some people dont want theres. they havent activated them so if they dont want it i would want it .

i dont think anyone has it, sorry. Im pretty sure that all the peopel that spent 150 on it used everything that came with it.

I had one at Xmas but not any more, I got one code with my Legendary Edition game, and the other when my wife got me the reach console at Xmas, sorry OP, given away long ago.

Why would you want the flame head any ways, all of those armor effects, but the grunt birthday party effect, give you away. Also, if you have a B.net account, I do believe you can have the Blue Flames.

> Why would you want the flame head any ways, all of those armor effects, but the grunt birthday party effect, give you away. Also, if you have a B.net account, I do believe you can have the Blue Flames.

The option to get Eternal (blue flames) on B.net or Bungie Mobile has been gone for a couple weeks now

Ω