Flagnum - do nothing, you already have a Magnum out

Decide whether to use the flag or your weapon to kill an enemy:

Juggling - use either the 1 hit kill flag or a weapon

Flagnum - use both the 1 hit kill flag and a weapon

What’s the point of this thread?

> What’s the point of this thread?

That flagnum is juggling for noobs

> What’s the point of this thread?

Complaining about something that has already been thoroughly discussed.

It takes more skill to kill with a pistol than to drop the flag like a coward and pull out your shotty…

Implying that flag juggling took skill. I didn’t realize having to press moar buttons=skill. The word your looking for is effort by the way.

> It takes more skill to kill with a pistol than to drop the flag like a coward and pull out your shotty…

No it doesn’t. The Magnum sucks. It just takes a really bad/stupid enemy to get a Magnum kill.

> It takes more skill to kill with a pistol than to drop the flag like a coward and pull out your shotty…

Pretty much this.

I always thought juggling was, y’know, juggling for noobs.

EDIT: Unless you’re talking about carrying the flag for a while and only dropping it to engage the enemy. My understanding of the term “juggling” is constantly dropping and picking up the flag while moving.

> > It takes more skill to kill with a pistol than to drop the flag like a coward and pull out your shotty…
>
> No it doesn’t. The Magnum sucks. It just takes a really bad/stupid enemy to get a Magnum kill.

That’s what he was saying. It takes more skill to get a kill with the magnum than to drop the flag and use your primary.

> > It takes more skill to kill with a pistol than to drop the flag like a coward and pull out your shotty…
>
> No it doesn’t. The Magnum sucks. It just takes a really bad/stupid enemy to get a Magnum kill.

So let me get this straight. If someone can get a kill with a magnum against an enemy the player isn’t good or skilled with the magnum the player they killed is and always bad?

Is this guy trying to say juggling takes skill?

lolololololoololoololololololololololloloololoolooloololololololololololllololololloololloolollolllooollooolololloololloolololoolololololololoooolllolololololollloololol

> > > It takes more skill to kill with a pistol than to drop the flag like a coward and pull out your shotty…
> >
> > No it doesn’t. The Magnum sucks. It just takes a really bad/stupid enemy to get a Magnum kill.
>
> So let me get this straight. If someone can get a kill with a magnum against an enemy the player isn’t good or skilled with the magnum the player they killed is and always bad?

Yes. Because in terms of equal-skilled players, the enemy will always win because he is using a superior weapon.

It sounds like someone is upset that they can’t drop the flag and get a rocket overkill for their 1337 MLG montages.

> > > It takes more skill to kill with a pistol than to drop the flag like a coward and pull out your shotty…
> >
> > No it doesn’t. The Magnum sucks. It just takes a really bad/stupid enemy to get a Magnum kill.
>
> That’s what he was saying. It takes more skill to get a kill with the magnum than to drop the flag and use your primary.

Obviously magnum takes no skill, and pulling out rockets takes skill.

> > > > It takes more skill to kill with a pistol than to drop the flag like a coward and pull out your shotty…
> > >
> > > No it doesn’t. The Magnum sucks. It just takes a really bad/stupid enemy to get a Magnum kill.
> >
> > So let me get this straight. If someone can get a kill with a magnum against an enemy the player isn’t good or skilled with the magnum the player they killed is and always bad?
>
> Yes. Because in terms of equal-skilled players, the enemy will always win because he is using a superior weapon.

Wow. thats just laughable. I’m sorry. But thats just funny. I’m going to go now.

Juggling as an act doesn’t take skill. What takes skill in CTF is staying alive as the flag carrier and working together as a team to score the flag. This still holds true in Halo 4 CTF, maybe even more so.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

there seems to be to of butt-hurt on the forums today…

> > > > > It takes more skill to kill with a pistol than to drop the flag like a coward and pull out your shotty…
> > > >
> > > > No it doesn’t. The Magnum sucks. It just takes a really bad/stupid enemy to get a Magnum kill.
> > >
> > > So let me get this straight. If someone can get a kill with a magnum against an enemy the player isn’t good or skilled with the magnum the player they killed is and always bad?
> >
> > Yes. Because in terms of equal-skilled players, the enemy will always win because he is using a superior weapon.
>
> Wow. thats just laughable. I’m sorry. But thats just funny. I’m going to go now.

Yeah? Because someone using a better weapon isn’t going to win when the players have equal skill?

That isn’t being a coward. It’s called playing smart.