Flag weapon skins

Does anyone happen to have any info on when the new flag AR/Mag skins will be released, or if they will have their own req packs? I’m saving points in hopes of proudly displaying my flag.

Other than the original announcement, they haven’t really said anything about the flag skins.

I am also saving frantically.
Australian Mag and AR?
Yeah!

I’m not sure when they will be released but you can keep on checking twitter and waypoint

As far as I know, when it comes to how the World Championship is scheduled, the skins probably won’t be out until at least January.

> 2533274847010314;5:
> As far as I know, when it comes to how the World Championship is scheduled, the skins probably won’t be out until at least January.

I’m having a lotta trouble staying patient, lol
At the very least, I’m eagerly awaiting fresh news.

I’m guessing its going to be around 5 bucks per skin, or free when your country plays?

> 2533274847010314;5:
> As far as I know, when it comes to how the World Championship is scheduled, the skins probably won’t be out until at least January.

Agreed. Everything is dependent on HCS.

Hopefully, we’ll have a better sense of timing after Thanksgiving:

> Business and legal teams are currently ironing out final details, and we’re looking to get the next major announcements out after the Thanksgiving holiday.