Fixes to the invisibility in REACH ( wrong category)

The invisiblitiy is sooo underpowered compared to other AA’s, please make it better!
Some changes i would like to see with the TU:

• You show up on enemy motion sensor
• You no longer jams enemy motion sensor
• You’re fully invisible even when you move
• The time you can use it is reduced.

So it basically works like it has done in all other Halo games.
If you think that will make it too OP i’ll add some other changes. Thank you.

i like invisibility the way it is

I agree. As it is, there’s just about no use for invisibility, because when you move you’re as visible as if you weren’t using it in the first place. Which is annoying when you’re an Elite in invasion. On the first phase, if you want the needler, then you basically have to give up your AA. There’s no way you’ll be able to catch someone close enough for needler range while standing still.

None of those.

It’s good the way it is. If anything, make it better. When i crougth and move, that is the way it should be when I run with it. And when chroughing or still you should be more invisable. <- godda love grammar

> It’s good the way it is. If anything, make it better. When i crougth and move, that is the way it should be when I run with it. And when chroughing or still you should be more invisable. <- godda love grammar

Thats what i did, made it better. I just know people like to complain, and they would say my changes is gonna make it overpowered.

> > It’s good the way it is. If anything, make it better. When i crougth and move, that is the way it should be when I run with it. And when chroughing or still you should be more invisable. <- godda love grammar
>
> Thats what i did, made it better. I just know people like to complain, and they would say my changes is gonna make it overpowered.

Less of the things you said so the time you use it stay the same