Fixed plz delete

Fixed. Invited to Xbox but not pc. Yikes

two invites no message just season 8 of MMC

You’re not the only one but if you scroll down further posts there’s a thing you can do to check whether you have a key.

Basically just check your insider page and see if the key is there.

• Go to Community - Click on Halo Insider - Click on Sign Up (you should already be signed in) - You will be presented with a list of things you are signed up for right at the bottom. The key should be there. If not then you have to wait for it.

> 2533274848247963;3:
> You’re not the only one but if you scroll down further posts there’s a thing you can do to check whether you have a key.
>
> Basically just check your insider page and see if the key is there.
> - Go to Community - Click on Halo Insider - Click on Sign Up (you should already be signed in) - You will be presented with a list of things you are signed up for right at the bottom. The key should be there. If not then you have to wait for it.

checked its not there, any idea how long i should wait before i get worried?

I also can’t find my key following your instructions. Hopefully it comes soon. Will update if I get it.

> 2535412740919498;4:
> > 2533274848247963;3:
> > You’re not the only one but if you scroll down further posts there’s a thing you can do to check whether you have a key.
> >
> > Basically just check your insider page and see if the key is there.
> > - Go to Community - Click on Halo Insider - Click on Sign Up (you should already be signed in) - You will be presented with a list of things you are signed up for right at the bottom. The key should be there. If not then you have to wait for it.
>
> checked its not there, any idea how long i should wait before i get worried?

Not sure then but if it helps I signed up a long time ago (way back in MCC for Steam). Did you sign up recently?

> 2533274848247963;6:
> > 2535412740919498;4:
> > > 2533274848247963;3:
> > > You’re not the only one but if you scroll down further posts there’s a thing you can do to check whether you have a key.
> > >
> > > Basically just check your insider page and see if the key is there.
> > > - Go to Community - Click on Halo Insider - Click on Sign Up (you should already be signed in) - You will be presented with a list of things you are signed up for right at the bottom. The key should be there. If not then you have to wait for it.
> >
> > checked its not there, any idea how long i should wait before i get worried?
>
> Not sure then but if it helps I signed up a long time ago (way back in MCC for Steam). Did you sign up recently?

about a month now, way before the 13th, i git conformation emails saying im in, but the link it gave me for the instructions led me to a blank page…

> 2535412740919498;7:
> > 2533274848247963;6:
> > > 2535412740919498;4:
> > > > 2533274848247963;3:
> > > > You’re not the only one but if you scroll down further posts there’s a thing you can do to check whether you have a key.
> > > >
> > > > Basically just check your insider page and see if the key is there.
> > > > - Go to Community - Click on Halo Insider - Click on Sign Up (you should already be signed in) - You will be presented with a list of things you are signed up for right at the bottom. The key should be there. If not then you have to wait for it.
> > >
> > > checked its not there, any idea how long i should wait before i get worried?
> >
> > Not sure then but if it helps I signed up a long time ago (way back in MCC for Steam). Did you sign up recently?
>
> about a month now, way before the 13th, i git conformation emails saying im in, but the link it gave me for the instructions led me to a blank page…

Weird. Loads my profile in insider properly.

> 2535412740919498;7:
> > 2533274848247963;6:
> > > 2535412740919498;4:
> > > > 2533274848247963;3:
> > > > You’re not the only one but if you scroll down further posts there’s a thing you can do to check whether you have a key.
> > > >
> > > > Basically just check your insider page and see if the key is there.
> > > > - Go to Community - Click on Halo Insider - Click on Sign Up (you should already be signed in) - You will be presented with a list of things you are signed up for right at the bottom. The key should be there. If not then you have to wait for it.
> > >
> > > checked its not there, any idea how long i should wait before i get worried?
> >
> > Not sure then but if it helps I signed up a long time ago (way back in MCC for Steam). Did you sign up recently?
>
> about a month now, way before the 13th, i git conformation emails saying im in, but the link it gave me for the instructions led me to a blank page…

me too

I’m in the same boat. The link goes to an error page:

Our services aren’t available right now
We’re working to restore all services as soon as possible. Please check back soon.

I’m going to bed. I think they should be working on it and it should be sorted out by the time I wake up. fingers, toes and eyes crossed

Same issue here! Have the two email invites but link doesn’t work and no key

The flight is up an out it has been up for 3 hours…
ether you guys dont have any updated info or stats to play the game

> 2533274848247963;3:
> You’re not the only one but if you scroll down further posts there’s a thing you can do to check whether you have a key.
>
> Basically just check your insider page and see if the key is there.
> - Go to Community - Click on Halo Insider - Click on Sign Up (you should already be signed in) - You will be presented with a list of things you are signed up for right at the bottom. The key should be there. If not then you have to wait for it.

My man, you just saved me from become livid. Thank you :smiley:

Hey this works:

You’re not the only one but if you scroll down further posts there’s a thing you can do to check whether you have a key.Basically just check your insider page and see if the key is there.

• Go to Community - Click on Halo Insider - Click on Sign Up (you should already be signed in) - You will be presented with a list of things you are signed up for right at the bottom. The key should be there. If not then you have to wait for it.My Steam Key is there.

> 2533274799035163;11:
> Same issue here! Have the two email invites but link doesn’t work and no key

Buddy you should have a code…
if you don’t then update your info to the forms of halo insider…

Cheers’
Happy Gaming :smiley:
VAKTRA