Fixed loadout reset!

Thanks for fixing the loadout glitch and turning the skulls off in Spartan Ops!

I didn’t care for the skulls either. Last I checked only mythic was on, which didn’t make it any harder… just made it take longer.

Hey wait, it says mythic is still on. You got my hopes up. :frowning:

Spartan ops isn’t that bad, just got off a match this morning. I’m glad they took the skulls out.

What’s needed is good people who don’t quit after dying.

Just sucks that some people leave, just because they died. It’s a good game people, Strive for victory.

I loved playing this morning and finding a good team. Best times when you get good people who communicate and coordinate efforts to beat the level.

> Thanks for fixing the loadout glitch and turning the skulls off in Spartan Ops!

Wait, they turned the skulls off in Spartan Ops? If so, AWESOME! I will definitely jump on later to play it again.

Loadouts are fixed? Last night mine weren’t, so I guess this happened today?

> I didn’t care for the skulls either. Last I checked only mythic was on, which didn’t make it any harder… just made it take longer.
>
> Hey wait, it says mythic is still on. You got my hopes up. :frowning:

It’s only on in the last 2 episodes, Episodes 9 and 10. Those skulls will be gone by the 25. Episodes 1-8 are back to normal, though.

> It’s only on in the last 2 episodes, Episodes 9 and 10. Those skulls will be gone by the 25. Episodes 1-8 are back to normal, though.

Thanks for the clarification.

I wanna know what bugger let those filthy bugs into the system anywho.