FIX YOUR -Yoinking!- SPAWN POINTS

Dear 343,

Fix your damn spawn points in damn near every map. I should not spawn on any map with two to four people around me.

I’ve been collecting video of some of mine lately and doesn’t matter if arena or Wz they can be pretty bad I got grenaded and died before I could even move yesterday

> 2533274966743271;2:
> I’ve been collecting video of some of mine lately and doesn’t matter if arena or Wz they can be pretty bad I got grenaded and died before I could even move yesterday

I remember spawning then becoming an hood ornament for a enemy Ghost, I honestly agree the Spawns are terrible

No doubt about that mix up spawn points

I defend this game a lot, but I agree 100% with you. If a team does what is necessary to take over a base, then its members should not be spawned (a) outside in the line of fire/splatter or (b) so far away from the chosen base spawn point that it practically vetoes player spawn location choice.

If it takes the same amount of time to reenter meaningful play via spawn-die-spawn, spawn-and-hike or wait-longer-then-spawn, then a longer spawn time at least has the benefit of fulfilling the player’s choice of where to spawn. It seems basic: player fun is the paramount priority in a video game, and being effectively denied a game mechanic choice over and over is not fun.

where would you have them place the spawn points?

This is one of many complaints. It feels like a lot of major details were overlooked when Halo 5 came out.

I agree also. Don’t fix if it’s not broken. What’s the point in giving us an option of where to spawn if you get spawned in the middle of the road to get insta-killed, over and over. “Let’s see”, I choose to spawn “in a base” so I can get a weapon or vehicle, or merely to get ammo. Stormbreak is the worst! You get triple capped the game spawns you out in the open just so you get killed instantly. Really makes a lot of sense… The only way you’re going to get to another base to recapture is if you grab a vehicle to get out of harm’s way. (That is if the tank sitting at your door doesn’t take you out first.)

> 2533274843446007;8:
> I agree also. Don’t fix if it’s not broken. What’s the point in giving us an option of where to spawn if you get spawned in the middle of the road to get insta-killed, over and over. “Let’s see”, I choose to spawn “in a base” so I can get a weapon or vehicle, or merely to get ammo. Stormbreak is the worst! You get triple capped the game spawns you out in the open just so you get killed instantly. Really makes a lot of sense… The only way you’re going to get to another base to recapture is if you grab a vehicle to get out of harm’s way. (That is if the tank sitting at your door doesn’t take you out first.)

This is when having an overstock supply of mongoose and warthogs helps. Sure you’re losing a few req levels, but you spawn in base.

Well for me my complaint would be with arena. I die and I come back up (and I notice it more on player/forge made maps) and I have anywhere between one to four enemies around me or with 5 steps. I find the aggravating part is that my team most of the time is in the other side of the map most of the time and only minimally engaged since I woke up next to the rest of the enemy team.