Fix your -Yoinking!- game

so i was just thinking about playing some halo reach at 2:AM

seems like nothing would go that bad, right?.

i go into the matchmaking screen, I waited 8 minutes to join a game, but wait! i cant join because i get kicked out, so i go in again

i actually get in the game this time, I’m playing having some fun when suddenly, get kicked out of the match into a infinite loading screen, i have to completely exit the game, wait for the long -Yoink- intro that sometimes cant skip, wait for all of the slow -Yoink- menus, then I try to get back into matchmaking,

you have been banned!

i got -Yoinking!- kicked out! and you guys are too -Yoinking!- lazy to -Yoinking!- fix it, how long do i have to wait to play campaing with somebody, i dont want to grab my Xbox out of the fridge and hook it up just to play campaing with friends when i could of literally just loaded it on pc,

anyways, i go back into the game, wait for the ban to expire, then i go back into the matchmaking, this time i get in the game and want to turn my music off for a second, so when i go to desktop, the -Yoinking!- game icon on my task bar disappears and i cant get back in, fix this -Yoink- or i wont be able to play anymore unless you guys fix it

:edit: after i made this post, i try to get back into the matchmaking lobby because I’m bored and literally have nothing else to do, then it says "you have been banned, wait 5 more minutes even though none of this banning is my fault

As this appears to be an issue with your game, we recommend heading over to https://aka.ms/HaloSupport for further assistance. Please review the latest known issues and submit a ticket if your issue is not listed.

Thanks!