Fix your stupud broken game 343!!!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

I was just in a match with a helios phaeton about to get an unfrigginbelievable when the game booted me out for the 4th time today, ever since the update came out, the game has been crashing constantly, FIX YOUR STUPID GAME 343, what am i writting this for, 343 never even reads the forums, they are so sackless they won’t even respond to the issues directly, they don’t have the balls for that

Sounds like you might have connection issues there buddy. It’s been working fine for me, no lag and no connection loss. So it seems to be on your end, not 343’s

> 2533274821761464;2:
> Sounds like you might have connection issues there buddy. It’s been working fine for me, no lag and no connection loss. So it seems to be on your end, not 343’s

It isn’t me, many friends have experienced the same issue, a friend was in a banshee ultra and the same thing happenes to him

Yeah dude, no issues on my end except the occasional retrieving data issue. Sounds like you and your buds are just having issues.

Ive never had connection issues with this game until last night. First time I ever got disconnected… And it didn’t show up as a DNF it should up as a TIE and I didn’t even play in the game… Every since this update there are some serious server problems. Im now getting “theres a problem with dedicated server” message… over and over… And I know im not the only one experiencing this…

To fix problem: restart H5. Doesn’t work? Restart console.

I’ve been crashing rarely today, too.
What country are you located in, pal?

I used to never have an issue with connection until this update, I was just playing infection and I was the last Spartan standing and the game kicked me out because of it.

Now when Halo gives me an error or something i just dashboard and quit the game, start it again. Bothersome.

It’s rather funny that you spelt stupid wrong in your title…

ever since update iv had the same problem to getting kicked out of games, names turning white sometimes the friends list wont load up and retrieving data bug i would like to play maybe a fresh install is in order

> 2533274795501334;5:
> Im now getting “theres a problem with dedicated server” message… over and over… And I know im not the only one experiencing this…

Been having this problem all weekend.

> 2533274987955547;6:
> To fix problem: restart H5. Doesn’t work? Restart console.

Yes we’ve all done step one and step two of Microsoft IT support. Still having the issue. Issue is unique to Halo (I can get on Gears and NHL w/o issue).