FIX YOUR STUPID HALO: 5 SERVERS

I’VE HAD THIS GAME DAY 1 AND I’M CONSTANTLY GETTING “COULD NOT CONNECT TO HALO: 5 SERVERS” “PROFILE SYNC ERROR”
THIS IS TOTAL BULL!!! THIS IS THE ONLY GAME WHICH I HAVE ISSUES WITH IN REGARDS TO ONLINE ACTIVITY.
DON’T TELL ME I HAVE BAD INTERNET OR ANY OF THAT CRAP. I CAN PLAY ANY GAME E.G. DESTINY AND HAVE IT PLAY PERFECTLY!!!
FIX YOUR SERVERS 343i . I’VE HAD ENOUGH

> 2533274995493486;1:
> I’VE HAD THIS GAME DAY 1 AND I’M CONSTANTLY GETTING “COULD NOT CONNECT TO HALO: 5 SERVERS” “PROFILE SYNC ERROR”
> THIS IS TOTAL BULL!!! THIS IS THE ONLY GAME WHICH I HAVE ISSUES WITH IN REGARDS TO ONLINE ACTIVITY.
> DON’T TELL ME I HAVE BAD INTERNET OR ANY OF THAT CRAP. I CAN PLAY ANY GAME E.G. DESTINY AND HAVE IT PLAY PERFECTLY!!!
> FIX YOUR SERVERS 343i . I’VE HAD ENOUGH

> 2533274909329991;2:
> > 2533274995493486;1:
> > I’VE HAD THIS GAME DAY 1 AND I’M CONSTANTLY GETTING “COULD NOT CONNECT TO HALO: 5 SERVERS” “PROFILE SYNC ERROR”
> > THIS IS TOTAL BULL!!! THIS IS THE ONLY GAME WHICH I HAVE ISSUES WITH IN REGARDS TO ONLINE ACTIVITY.
> > DON’T TELL ME I HAVE BAD INTERNET OR ANY OF THAT CRAP. I CAN PLAY ANY GAME E.G. DESTINY AND HAVE IT PLAY PERFECTLY!!!
> > FIX YOUR SERVERS 343i . I’VE HAD ENOUGH
>
> “fix your internet”
> “get GUD”
> “stop whining”
> "- "
> Is all the responses I have gotten. I too have been waiting since day 1. It would be a better experience if they did not ban players for those disconnections.
>
> Seriously, i get the feeling they blame our internet for the disconnections. Fact: I experience absolutely no disconnection issues when I play Uncharted 4 on ps4, and on my xbox network settings it states “It’s All Good”.
>
> I have no other reason but to blame halo for the bad connectivity issues; but it seems 343i has no response for this issue. Receiving a ban for this is the ultimate reason I refuse to spend a dime on REQs for this game and I will not buy another Halo under these circumstances.