FIX YOUR SOFTWARE TRASH! - I cant use Reqs midgame

So yesterday i had 4 games of warzone where i couldn’t use any of my req cards! When i was respawning or standing at a req station it just told me “loading data”, THE WHOLE GAME!

It doesnt show me any special weapons, vehicles or even standard weapons like BR, DMR… (which i have plenty of)

The result is that i have to play the whole game with just basic AR and Pistol while the enemy players have tanks, snipes and DMRs!

I think i dont have to mention that playing like this sucks like hell. Plus my team is at great disadvantage because i cant get heavy vehicles or weapons to take out bosses or big numbers of enemy players.

So i gladly plead you 343i to fix your piece of software trash! This garbage is out for 2 months already and you are too lazy to fix your flawed product. This is just disrespectful!

But i guess you are way more busy to implement more microtransaction crap, to get more money out of your unfinished and buggy product!

Get your 5h1T together! (and maybe consider renaming your company in “MicroTransaction Studios”)

I am sry for typos and bad language but i wont invest too much time in fixing that, neither is 343i investing any time in fixing their defective game)

Happened to be yesterday - only seems to happen on Battle of Noctus.

I agree, very annoying, but you should be a bit more polite and not act like a hyperactive 12 year old with verbal diarrhoea.

Also I’d like to remind you that 343i is owned by microsoft, and its most likely MS that pushed for ingame microtransactions. This kind of garbage is rarely implemented by the developer. They just have a passion for games, and enjoy it. Its the suits at the publisher that only think about money (looking at you Battlefield Series - RIP Since BFBC2)

> 2533274873586568;2:
> Happened to be yesterday - only seems to happen on Battle of Noctus.
>
> I agree, very annoying, but you should be a bit more polite and not act like a hyperactive 12 year old with verbal diarrhoea.
>
> Also I’d like to remind you that 343i is owned by microsoft, and its most likely MS that pushed for ingame microtransactions. This kind of garbage is rarely implemented by the developer. They just have a passion for games, and enjoy it. Its the suits at the publisher that only think about money (looking at you Battlefield Series - RIP Since BFBC2)

I dont think i should be polite towards a company that tricked me into buying a game that is unfinished, flawed, buggy and offers less content than its predecessors. Dont even get me started about false advertising and the campaign.

Its not that i am asking 343 for a favor, i am asking them to fullfill the buying contract i have with them. I gave them money, they gave me an unfinished buggy game.

Awesome!!!

Just this minute i had a warzone game where nobody could access their REQs. Everyone was playing with Pistols and ARs the whole game!

Awesome 343, implement a microtransaction system that nobody ever wanted and that doesnt even work!!! And dont even fix it! 2 Months after game release still no fix, but lets implement more gold REQ-Packages for real money.

You know, Halo established its reputation as an AAA title with a good campaign, meaty multiplayer with flawless gameplay. But then you put out Halo 5. The biggest pile of software trash with an Halo sticker on it. But if you peel off the sticker, there is no Halo left, just garbage.

Keep on writing those stupid messages, how honored you feel making halo games and serving this community. Keep on writing them! But pls dont think the Halo fanbase is that stupid. If you had one spark of decency you wouldnt release such a piece of flawed crap with the name “Halo” on it.

> 2533274873586568;2:
> Also I’d like to remind you that 343i is owned by microsoft, and its most likely MS that pushed for ingame microtransactions. This kind of garbage is rarely implemented by the developer. They just have a passion for games, and enjoy it. Its the suits at the publisher that only think about money (looking at you Battlefield Series - RIP Since BFBC2)

I’m not trying to patronize you, but you have no grasp of how the industry works. I’m sure MS had something to do with it, but most developers implement it now. IAP can be the difference between life and death of a company, and all companies want to thrive.

I had same problems and still for sometimes.

I never get that bug. Except for one time when my Internet was dead. So, it’s clientside, as in the loading data notification. You were paired with people of similar connectionsituation; )

> 2533274798856341;4:
> Awesome!!!
>
> Just this minute i had a warzone game where nobody could access their REQs. Everyone was playing with Pistols and ARs the whole game!
>
> Awesome 343, implement a microtransaction system that nobody ever wanted and that doesnt even work!!! And dont even fix it! 2 Months after game release still no fix, but lets implement more gold REQ-Packages for real money.
>
> You know, Halo established its reputation as an AAA title with a good campaign, meaty multiplayer with flawless gameplay. But then you put out Halo 5. The biggest pile of software trash with an Halo sticker on it. But if you peel off the sticker, there is no Halo left, just garbage.
>
> Keep on writing those stupid messages, how honored you feel making halo games and serving this community. Keep on writing them! But pls dont think the Halo fanbase is that stupid. If you had one spark of decency you wouldnt release such a piece of flawed crap with the name “Halo” on it.

It takes time to find bugs, they are typically quite easy to fix but time consuming to find the source. And most of 343 is taking a break right now, I think.

Pretty sure that’s connection related. And I play full games with AR and pistol it’s not even that bad. The pistol dominates almost every other gun. Only time I buy reqs is to have a bit of fun but 90% of the time there’s guns lying around everywhere and I can easily highjack or destroy enemy vehicles.

> 2533274944621319;7:
> I never get that bug. Except for one time when my Internet was dead. So, it’s clientside, as in the loading data notification. You were paired with people of similar connectionsituation; )

> 2533274837446238;9:
> Pretty sure that’s connection related. And I play full games with AR and pistol it’s not even that bad. The pistol dominates almost every other gun. Only time I buy reqs is to have a bit of fun but 90% of the time there’s guns lying around everywhere and I can easily highjack or destroy enemy vehicles.

Ok so i have never ever had big issues because of my inet connection. And like i said i had games where nobody could access REQ packs. So 24 people have problems with their own connection. Its not MS related? For sure! Just defend the crappy behaviour of MS and 343.

And i really dont care if you think the pistol is so awesome that you dont use anything else. I want to use something else! I dont search for any excuses or qorkarounds. I want 343 to fix their frigging game. Something they should have done weeks ago!

Happened to me its not just Noctus I have had it happened in every Warzone map. So stuck with the pistol or assault rifle until I beat someone with a br and just take it. Although this shouldn’t even be acceptable Warzone revolves around this stupid req system so when that gets taken out what do you have. A broken mode that’s unfair to you since most likely everyone else still has the ability to use their reqs. If they didn’t the mode would just be broken. Its an issue with the game itself like how MCC gave everyone downloading latest data bs.

> 2533274944621319;7:
> I never get that bug. Except for one time when my Internet was dead. So, it’s clientside, as in the loading data notification. You were paired with people of similar connectionsituation; )

it’s definitely not clientside, i got an open NAT and play with a wired connection &
i had this issue multiple times over the last two weeks in warzone and warzone assault,
sometimes it was just me and sometimes ANYONE in the whole lobby couldn’t choose any REQ’s.

his tone is definitely inappopriate, but he’s got a point about that issue though - it’s no fun playing a whole match of warzone
with only AR’s and Magnums because no one, literally NO ONE could use REQ’s.

> 2533274797413165;5:
> > 2533274873586568;2:
> > Also I’d like to remind you that 343i is owned by microsoft, and its most likely MS that pushed for ingame microtransactions. This kind of garbage is rarely implemented by the developer. They just have a passion for games, and enjoy it. Its the suits at the publisher that only think about money (looking at you Battlefield Series - RIP Since BFBC2)
>
>
> I’m not trying to patronize you, but you have no grasp of how the industry works. I’m sure MS had something to do with it, but most developers implement it now. IAP can be the difference between life and death of a company, and all companies want to thrive.

I think you’re the one that has no grasp. The developer gets a budget from the owning company (in this case microsoft). From that budget X amount goes to wages and Y goes to game development.

343 is bassicaly part of Microsoft. They are a team contracted to develop the game using microsoft’s money. They don’t get SCAT from the money off those microtransactions. All of it goes to microsoft corp. So yeah, its microsoft that implemented those microtransactions… 343i already got their money for developing their game, they dont worry about that anymore.

Yesterday I had terrible lag. I could run around the enemies, there where just doing the moonwalk. I made a nice video, I though, but I looks like when the server craps out, nothing gets recorded either to watch it later. Clever, very clever. :wink:

Its stupid. Their big whole thing, doesnt work. LuL.
But i enjoy a giant -Yoink- fest of people with Mags and ARs from time to time.

> 2533275006811498;15:
> Its stupid. Their big whole thing, doesnt work. LuL.
> But i enjoy a giant -Yoink- fest of people with Mags and ARs from time to time.

Yeah, you are right. The problem itself is really stupid.

But games where everyone is using Mags and ARs are quite fun.

Nevertheless, they should fix this problem asap.

Something similiar happened to me.

> 2533274939958452;17:
> Something similiar happened to me.

Good video! That is exactly the problem i was talking about, when i was writing about that everyone cant access their REQs.

The problem, that i alone cant access any REQs, looks a little diffrent. There i cant even select to use a BR like you did. It just tells me “loading data” and i cant select anything.

> 2533274873586568;2:
> Happened to be yesterday - only seems to happen on Battle of Noctus.
>
> I agree, very annoying, but you should be a bit more polite and not act like a hyperactive 12 year old with verbal diarrhoea.
>

> 2533274925960280;11:
> Happened to me its not just Noctus I have had it happened in every Warzone map. So stuck with the pistol or assault rifle until I beat someone with a br and just take it. Although this shouldn’t even be acceptable Warzone revolves around this stupid req system so when that gets taken out what do you have. A broken mode that’s unfair to you since most likely everyone else still has the ability to use their reqs. If they didn’t the mode would just be broken. Its an issue with the game itself like how MCC gave everyone downloading latest data bs.

Thats right, this problem does not only occur on Noctus!

Like SilverEonBullet wrote it can happen on any map!

An issue that should’ve been snuffed from the get go.