Fix your servers plz!

Seriously Firefight is borderline unplayable because everything keeps lagging and skipping around, 343 fix these servers BEFORE the next major update, otherwise there won’t be much of a player base for the next update.

Why not?

I still find myself getting booted from games every night on a consistent basis.

> 2533274798310573;3:
> I still find myself getting booted from games every night on a consistent basis.

Same. Every time I play Arena or Slayer and those are the two I mainly care about.

> 2535434457651384;1:
> Seriously Firefight is borderline unplayable because everything keeps lagging and skipping around, 343 fix these servers BEFORE the next major update, otherwise there won’t be much of a player base for the next update.

well there are a lot of players one year later, and the server issue has been in the game since day one, dont think a lot of player will go for this, they already be gone by know if that is the issue.

Advice, check your internet (and dont say CoD runs smooth, bcause Halo isnt CoD).
Try LAN connection CAT E5 or E6 are the best for online gaming. best buy or depend on where you are steren or radioshack.

> 2533274921115718;5:
> > 2535434457651384;1:
> > Seriously Firefight is borderline unplayable because everything keeps lagging and skipping around, 343 fix these servers BEFORE the next major update, otherwise there won’t be much of a player base for the next update.
>
> well there are a lot of players one year later, and the server issue has been in the game since day one, dont think a lot of player will go for this, they already be gone by know if that is the issue.
>
> Advice, check your internet (and dont say CoD runs smooth, bcause Halo isnt CoD).
> Try LAN connection CAT E5 or E6 are the best for online gaming. best buy or depend on where you are steren or radioshack.

It’s definately not my connection, I messaged 4 other people in my game and they ALL said the server was just, well super laggy. As for the lot of players one year later, I don’t know what Halo 5 you’ve been playing, the population has been on a steady decline since day 1, even the customs browser is loosing it’s appeal to players.