FIX YOUR GAME.

I got on halo this morning to rack up some rp but halo thought otherwise, starting off with infection, getting some stupid trolls that are ground pounding people standing near the edge of the map right off so they suicide cuz ya totally not a betrayal, turning around 8 people infected by suicide, me being 2 of 8.
So i just quit but seeing how messed up grifball is, iv been betrayel booted so many times i now have to wait 2 hours before i can play arena again.
So i goto warzone obviously, first match is darkstar station, yay fun small match, ill put on a rare rp booster, playing with a less than average team unfortunatly but whatever it was a close game, till just as the game was about to end i get kicked because "my console lost connection to the game server.
Great. Cherry ontop to a -Yoink- start. Lose my rp booster and all the work i put in on that game, my internet is 100% and my xbox one can still be considered new, so nothing on my end is the problem.
Simple as, make better infection maps, fix the accidental betrays in grifball, We have giant hammers, chasing a small ball, how can you expect not to betray someone?? Honestly? And whatever -Yoink- with your servers, please fix that so i do not get kicked so i am not wasting my time and money on your game or is that what you want?

> 2533274867116323;1:
> I got on halo this morning to rack up some rp but halo thought otherwise, starting off with infection, getting some stupid trolls that are ground pounding people standing near the edge of the map right off so they suicide cuz ya totally not a betrayal, turning around 8 people infected by suicide, me being 2 of 8.
> So i just quit but seeing how messed up grifball is, iv been betrayel booted so many times i now have to wait 2 hours before i can play arena again.
> So i goto warzone obviously, first match is darkstar station, yay fun small match, ill put on a rare rp booster, playing with a less than average team unfortunatly but whatever it was a close game, till just as the game was about to end i get kicked because "my console lost connection to the game server.
> Great. Cherry ontop to a -Yoink- start. Lose my rp booster and all the work i put in on that game, my internet is 100% and my xbox one can still be considered new, so nothing on my end is the problem.
> Simple as, make better infection maps, fix the accidental betrays in grifball, We have giant hammers, chasing a small ball, how can you expect not to betray someone?? Honestly? And whatever -Yoink- with your servers, please fix that so i do not get kicked so i am not wasting my time and money on your game or is that what you want?

I feel ya, I’ve lost a couple good XP boosts due to the server issues and I’m US. But also on the ban side I haven’t had this issue I rack up 40-70 kills a game in grift ball heck one night maybe did 15 games over 30+ a game and never banned. I think that’s what makes it better is some people actually use to go into grif ball because they wanted to just troll and be mean to kids and ruin people’s day. Shouldn’t have an issue with bans unless your a very solo player and bashing all in sight includIng teammates.

But it for servers I just always unplug and replug Xbox in but since I got the game few weeks ago still having issues as well.