Fix your game already!

So 343i why dont start fixing your piece of software crap?

This game is out now quite some time and there are so many problems with it, its just ridiculous! I am the only one left of my friendlist who plays this game. I really gave it a try. But not long and i cant stand it either.

• every fifth game req system doesnt work (doesnt show me my req card during a game)
  • every third game, after the battle i wont get any req points
  • today i played 4 consecutive warzone matches where i joined midgame, into a team that was 300 points behind and it ended in a loss. it is simply impossible to play warzone alone
    (This is just the crap that annoy me. I know there are people who have way more serious problems)

((Yeah i know bad english, but i really dont care and i wont even try. Every second wasted for this game is too much. 343i wont waste any time for fixing it either.))

UPDATE: I now have 5 consecutive games i joined midgame!!! this game is braindead!

For you to join midgame is due to someone quitting the match, not because the game is brain dead. I almost have at least one person quit in Warzone be it my team or the other team.

REQ points do show up eventually sometimes it has a hiccup and misses it here or there, but they do show.

Dunno bout the first one, but the other two I did my best.

Yeah I really hate it when I win a Warzone match and never receive my REQ points. There are still issues like this floating around and we will have to wait and see if 343i decides to fix this.

You’re acting as if the whole game is broken…

> 2533274872578239;4:
> You’re acting as if the whole game is broken…

I just stated the things that annoy ME personally the most. But there are other broken things as well which thankfully dont affect me, but others. But i am not that blind and show respect to a company that sold an unfinished B title though the company was used to deliver AAA titles.

Well to name another broken thing: Spawns! spawns are broken like in no other halo game before. especially on those cheap designed BTB Forge maps.

I never have such problems.

As others have said, you still get your REQ points, they just take a while to show. Basically right before the start of the next game they will show up.

> 2533274833309866;6:
> I never have such problems.

Same. I never have these problems either.

The req rewarding system is just stupid in general there is no point in getting mad about it, it’s just an every body wins system like cod. They would rather just have you buying the req packs anyway lol it just shows how much they care they would just rather have you gamble your money away for in game content lmao!

> 2533274882036522;2:
> For you to join midgame is due to someone quitting the match, not because the game is brain dead. I almost have at least one person quit in Warzone be it my team or the other team.
>
> REQ points do show up eventually sometimes it has a hiccup and misses it here or there, but they do show.
>
> Dunno bout the first one, but the other two I did my best.

I know why i do join matches mid-game. But wouldn it be smart to let you join just one match mid-game and after that you will join a game from start on. like guaranteed? 100%?

No!!! way too hard to think out such an idea!!! Just let peopel join games that are already lost 5 times in a row!!! They have to like this idea a lot!

> 2533274857577417;3:
> Yeah I really hate it when I win a Warzone match and never receive my REQ points. There are still issues like this floating around and we will have to wait and see if 343i decides to fix this.

even if it does that youll get all your req points including the ones that didnt show up before

> 2533274884116647;11:
> > 2533274857577417;3:
> > Yeah I really hate it when I win a Warzone match and never receive my REQ points. There are still issues like this floating around and we will have to wait and see if 343i decides to fix this.
>
>
> even if it does that youll get all your req points including the ones that didnt show up before

even if you get your points sometime in the far far future, isn’t it fair to mention this bug? wouldn’t it be fair from 343i to fix this?

AHHHHHHH no, i got it. There is no critique allowed concerning 343i!!!

It would be a shame and really stupid to mention problems with a product you paid money for. It is way smarter to keep silent and let this posse get away with their behaviour for releasing unfinished games, with the least content of any halo game.

Just keep silent!!! Praise them for hoaxing us!

> 2533274798856341;1:
> So 343i why dont start fixing your piece of software crap?
>
> This game is out now quite some time and there are so many problems with it, its just ridiculous! I am the only one left of my friendlist who plays this game. I really gave it a try. But not long and i cant stand it either.
>
> - every fifth game req system doesnt work (doesnt show me my req card during a game)
> - every third game, after the battle i wont get any req points
> - today i played 4 consecutive warzone matches where i joined midgame, into a team that was 300 points behind and it ended in a loss. it is simply impossible to play warzone alone
> (This is just the crap that annoy me. I know there are people who have way more serious problems)
>
> ((Yeah i know bad english, but i really dont care and i wont even try. Every second wasted for this game is too much. 343i wont waste any time for fixing it either.))
>
> UPDATE: I now have 5 consecutive games i joined midgame!!! this game is braindead!

1. I doubt that. Nobody else here has complained of anything of the like and I sure have never gotten no req points for a game unless they quit the game or lag out.
  2. Joining Midgame because people left it has been in Halo for quite some time.

> 2533275007895929;13:
> > 2533274798856341;1:
> > So 343i why dont start fixing your piece of software crap?
> >
> > This game is out now quite some time and there are so many problems with it, its just ridiculous! I am the only one left of my friendlist who plays this game. I really gave it a try. But not long and i cant stand it either.
> >
> > - every fifth game req system doesnt work (doesnt show me my req card during a game)
> > - every third game, after the battle i wont get any req points
> > - today i played 4 consecutive warzone matches where i joined midgame, into a team that was 300 points behind and it ended in a loss. it is simply impossible to play warzone alone
> > (This is just the crap that annoy me. I know there are people who have way more serious problems)
> >
> > ((Yeah i know bad english, but i really dont care and i wont even try. Every second wasted for this game is too much. 343i wont waste any time for fixing it either.))
> >
> > UPDATE: I now have 5 consecutive games i joined midgame!!! this game is braindead!
>
>
> 1) I doubt that. Nobody else here has complained of anything of the like and I sure have never gotten no req points for a game unless they quit the game or lag out.
> 2) Joining Midgame because people left it has been in Halo for quite some time.

1. Joining Midgame has been in Halo for quite some time. Well i never joined 5 times consecutive midgame in any other Halo game.

But the reasoning behind something is there / done for quite some time seems really smart to me. Once we burned witches for quite some time! But eventually someone figured out it might not be the smartest idea. So they changed it.

Maybe 343i could also change this / optimize it. Like i said, that you will just join 1 game midgame the next is a guaranteed match from start.

But i really like your thinking. Just keep everything the way it is. If so, i would be running around with an OP pistol on Blood Gulch without stupid REQs not showing up.

The idea of joining mid game is a good one for a non competative playlist like this with a large amount of players. warzone is just out there for fun there is no balance in it lol it’s just one of those social playlist for the no competitive players so mid game joining isn’t a bad idea and either win or lose you still get req.

> 2533274820536448;15:
> The idea of joining mid game is a good one for a non competative playlist like this with a large amount of players. warzone is just out there for fun there is no balance in it lol it’s just one of those social playlist for the no competitive players so mid game joining isn’t a bad idea and either win or lose you still get req.

I would like to think so. Problem is, there are quite a few 6 player plus teams out there who dominate warzone matches and take it quite serious. Result: many of the enemy players leave which leads to so many games you join midgame (if you play alone).

**And there is just no fun in joining a game where you are req level 4 and the enemy team is 6-7!**And thats also why join in progress is way worse in halo 5 than in any other halo game. In any other halo game you would just be equally strong if you join midgame. Not so in Halo 5. You are at a great disadvantage if you join midgame!!! And if you join midgame the losing team, it is even worse. But I see, let us justify every single mistake 343i made! Let us find reasoning behind their stupidity! Let us, the players, the consumers that got hoaxed with an unfinished and low content game make up excuses, why it is fair to give us such a product!

Its pretty sad that the focus has been taken away from trying to get a 50 to a req point micro transaction system. I cant see a more clear picture of milking the cash cow than this.

> 2755103879196250;17:
> Its pretty sad that the focus has been taken away from trying to get a 50 to a req point micro transaction system. I cant see a more clear picture of milking the cash cow than this.

True!

And it is even worse, that -Yoink!- is doing this with its signature title. Its just sad!