FIX YOUR GAME 343i

Here’s what’s severely wrong on the multiplayer side.

Besides Warzone being p2w we have:
A broken radar.
Hit detection is off
Magnums should not be able to out gun:
-DMR
-BR
-CARBINE
-LIGHTRIFLE
Hydra is severely useless is not even funny
The whole let’s show everyone where the power wep is located and how long it’ll take to spawn is stupid REMOVE IT. Didnt need it before, don’t need it now.
CANNOT MELEE MID AIR RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE OF THE USELESS GROUBD POUND. FIX IT
AR is so under powered its basically a throw away BUFF IT
The bolt shot tracers need to be removed in multi entirely.
Same maps on slayer. I seriously played fathom a dozen times in a row. Why aren’t all maps in rotation?
The sprint mechanic? The one where other people can run away and instantly re up with I stand still and hope that I’ll recharge? Yeah that one. It’s broken. FIX IT.
GRENADES HAVE RIDICULOUS BLAST RADIUS. It seriously needs to be toned down. Or at least limit two types and one nade. People seriously load up and start chucking until the whole team is out.

The multiplayer as it stands is completely unbalanced. Agree or not. I’ve been with Halo through thick and thin and not once have I ever complained for a patch until now. I wanna see these things starting the first TU or imbgoibg to be severely upset.

> 2533274825333224;1:
> Here’s what’s severely wrong on the multiplayer side.
>
> Besides Warzone being p2w we have:
> A broken radar.
> Hit detection is off
> Magnums should not be able to out gun:
> -DMR
> -BR
> -CARBINE
> -LIGHTRIFLE
> Hydra is severely useless is not even funny
> The whole let’s show everyone where the power wep is located and how long it’ll take to spawn is stupid REMOVE IT. Didnt need it before, don’t need it now.
> CANNOT MELEE MID AIR RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE OF THE USELESS GROUBD POUND. FIX IT
> AR is so under powered its basically a throw away BUFF IT
> The bolt shot tracers need to be removed in multi entirely.
> Same maps on slayer. I seriously played fathom a dozen times in a row. Why aren’t all maps in rotation?
> The sprint mechanic? The one where other people can run away and instantly re up with I stand still and hope that I’ll recharge? Yeah that one. It’s broken. FIX IT.
> GRENADES HAVE RIDICULOUS BLAST RADIUS. It seriously needs to be toned down. Or at least limit two types and one nade. People seriously load up and start chucking until the whole team is out.
>
> The multiplayer as it stands is completely unbalanced. Agree or not. I’ve been with Halo through thick and thin and not once have I ever complained for a patch until now. I wanna see these things starting the first TU or imbgoibg to be severely upset.

Warzone isn’t P2W I barely even use REQ cards and it has been easy enough.

I agree the radar is broken

Hit detection is fine there is just a lot less magnetism than in previous games

Grenades and pistol are fine you can easily doge nades with thrust and pistol can be easily combated with any of the precision weapons and even the AR

The rest I can’t really argue with but I think mostly its fine.

I chuckled at the Magnum out dueling a BR. Any somewhat skilled BR user should not have problems taking down a pistol user.

You can melee in the air if you’re not sprinting.

> 2533274808074181;4:
> You can melee in the air if you’re not sprinting.

Sprint or not jumping at an opponent and meleeing does not work because the game is anticipating youbto ground pound

> 2533274892441899;3:
> I chuckled at the Magnum out dueling a BR. Any somewhat skilled BR user should not have problems taking down a pistol user.

Whatever you say pal but the proof is in the pudding

> 2533274803562826;2:
> > 2533274825333224;1:
> > Here’s what’s severely wrong on the multiplayer side.
> >
> > Besides Warzone being p2w we have:
> > A broken radar.
> > Hit detection is off
> > Magnums should not be able to out gun:
> > -DMR
> > -BR
> > -CARBINE
> > -LIGHTRIFLE
> > Hydra is severely useless is not even funny
> > The whole let’s show everyone where the power wep is located and how long it’ll take to spawn is stupid REMOVE IT. Didnt need it before, don’t need it now.
> > CANNOT MELEE MID AIR RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE OF THE USELESS GROUBD POUND. FIX IT
> > AR is so under powered its basically a throw away BUFF IT
> > The bolt shot tracers need to be removed in multi entirely.
> > Same maps on slayer. I seriously played fathom a dozen times in a row. Why aren’t all maps in rotation?
> > The sprint mechanic? The one where other people can run away and instantly re up with I stand still and hope that I’ll recharge? Yeah that one. It’s broken. FIX IT.
> > GRENADES HAVE RIDICULOUS BLAST RADIUS. It seriously needs to be toned down. Or at least limit two types and one nade. People seriously load up and start chucking until the whole team is out.
> >
> > The multiplayer as it stands is completely unbalanced. Agree or not. I’ve been with Halo through thick and thin and not once have I ever complained for a patch until now. I wanna see these things starting the first TU or imbgoibg to be severely upset.
>
>
> Warzone isn’t P2W I barely even use REQ cards and it has been easy enough.
>
> I agree the radar is broken
>
> Hit detection is fine there is just a lot less magnetism than in previous games
>
> Grenades and pistol are fine you can easily doge nades with thrust and pistol can be easily combated with any of the precision weapons and even the AR
>
> The rest I can’t really argue with but I think mostly its fine.

The dash helps but is not enough

hydra is actually OP learn to use it

Someone’s salty, this is a new Halo game and just you saying the assault rifle is underpowered makes your entire argument absolute.