Fix your damn game (WZFF)

First of all, I’m mad, really really mad, so take this as a rant, or whatever you think, I don’t care.

Could you, 343i, fix your damn game? Like for -yoink-s sake, I paid for your damn game to play it, not to wait 30 -yoink-ing seconds because the overpowered AI you made killed me.

• Banshees in certain rounds on WZFF still kill you in less than a second, to shots to be more precise, a couple of frames. Thats totally unfair, we don’t even have time to react upon being shot at. - Remove the damn +5 second timer for each round, it’s unfair for us that use req weapons and vehicles constantly/regularly. Oh, I died by mistake, but maybe I can arrive back in time to get my Selene’s Lance back. NOOOOO, because you have to wait THIRTY DAMN SECONDS, by that time it already despawned. - Let us select our spawn points (predetermined by you, duh). Same reason as #2, you just wasted a req if you died. - Black loading screen. How the -yoink- I am supposed to go around that? I just selected a game mode, and instead of playing, I get stuck in the damn loading screen. And guess what? It was just that game in which you decided to use you BEST RP JACKPOT CARD, and you lost it because reasons (not well pulished game? server failures? you name it, I just know it was not my fault). - Elite gunners on Phantoms. Are they killable or not? 'Cause if not, it’s totally unfair, they are not Guns, they are enemies, they should be able to die like in PREVIOUS HALO GAMES. Make things right for once. If the game treats them like guns/automated turrets, then CHANGE THE DESIGN ACCORDINGLY, but if not, let us kill them. - Phantoms shooting at Forerunner Cores. That’s just the unfairest of them all. How do YOU (343i) let a -yoink- INVINCIBLE GUN shoot at our objective? How? Explain to me how that’s even fair. - EDIT: What’s up with the enemy spawn logic? If the objective is Defend the Garage, you spawn the enemies right away, even when the whole team is HALF WAY ACROSS THE MAP from the previous round. But if the objective is Kill the Boss, or Kill this kind of enemy, you spawn them AFTER A 10 SECOND TIMER or in damn Phantoms. What’s the logic around that? That essentially gives us less than 5 minutes to complete the objective. Oh, you need to kill a boss or an enemy? Let’s spawn them after half an hour. Oh, you have to defend a location? Sounds to me like you have to take it back from the enemy, because your weren’t there in the first place to defend it.I’m trying to grind your game for some req points, so please don’t make it even harder buy fixing this bugs and issues. All of this happened to me in just one gaming session (between 1 to 3 hours playing) and it gets annoying, makes me mad because it’s not my fault, it’s not something I can control.

If a moderator/monitor blocks this post, I can understand, but I’m just not willing to stay quiet about all thus stuff that is unfair for us, the players.

End of rant…

The black screen is caused by the voices of war announcers

> 2533274828183901;2:
> The black screen is caused by the voices of war announcers

Props on getting to 152.

> 2533274875982754;3:
> > 2533274828183901;2:
> > The black screen is caused by the voices of war announcers
>
> Props on getting to 152.

Thank you!

> 2533274828183901;2:

So I shouldn’t use something I bought from them? That still sounds unfair to me.

> 2535426896584207;5:
> > 2533274828183901;2:
> > The black screen is caused by the voices of war announcers
>
> So I shouldn’t use something I bought from them? That still sounds unfair to me.

Yeah I want a refund. A lot of people bought something that ruins the game. I really hope they are working on this I’m getting sick of palmer again

> 2535426896584207;1:
> First of all, I’m mad, really really mad, so take this as a rant, or whatever you think, I don’t care.
>
> Could you, 343i, fix your damn game? Like for -yoink-s sake, I paid for your damn game to play it, not to wait 30 -yoink-ing seconds because the overpowered AI you made killed me.
>
>
> - Banshees in certain rounds on WZFF still kill you in less than a second, to shots to be more precise, a couple of frames. Thats totally unfair, we don’t even have time to react upon being shot at. - Remove the damn +5 second timer for each round, it’s unfair for us that use req weapons and vehicles constantly/regularly. Oh, I died by mistake, but maybe I can arrive back in time to get my Selene’s Lance back. NOOOOO, because you have to wait THIRTY DAMN SECONDS, by that time it already despawned. - Let us select our spawn points (predetermined by you, duh). Same reason as #2, you just wasted a req if you died. - Black loading screen. How the -yoink- I am supposed to go around that? I just selected a game mode, and instead of playing, I get stuck in the damn loading screen. And guess what? It was just that game in which you decided to use you BEST RP JACKPOT CARD, and you lost it because reasons (not well pulished game? server failures? you name it, I just know it was not my fault). - Elite gunners on Phantoms. Are they killable or not? 'Cause if not, it’s totally unfair, they are not Guns, they are enemies, they should be able to die like in PREVIOUS HALO GAMES. Make things right for once. If the game treats them like guns/automated turrets, then CHANGE THE DESIGN ACCORDINGLY, but if not, let us kill them. - Phantoms shooting at Forerunner Cores. That’s just the unfairest of them all. How do YOU (343i) let a -yoink- INVINCIBLE GUN shoot at our objective? How? Explain to me how that’s even fair.I’m trying to grind your game for some req points, so please don’t make it even harder buy fixing this bugs and issues. All of this happened to me in just one gaming session (between 1 to 3 hours playing) and it gets annoying, makes me mad because it’s not my fault, it’s not something I can control.
>
> If a moderator/monitor blocks this post, I can understand, but I’m just not willing to stay quiet about all thus stuff that is unfair for us, the players.
>
> End of rant…

Preach it I’ve run into all of these mistakes and its so frustrating

> 2533274828183901;6:
> > 2535426896584207;5:
> > > 2533274828183901;2:
> > > The black screen is caused by the voices of war announcers
> >
> > So I shouldn’t use something I bought from them? That still sounds unfair to me.
>
> Yeah I want a refund. A lot of people bought something that ruins the game. I really hope they are working on this I’m getting sick of palmer again

You are all making it sound like it happens every game when it most certainly does not, I use Buck and it happens at an average of every 10ish games.

I do hope it does get fixed eventually if its possible lol

As for the op’s grips those are more or less opinions, it has to have some level of difficulty artificial or not, and my boost don’t disappear when the infinite loading screen happens

> 2533274832880993;8:
> > 2533274828183901;6:
> > > 2535426896584207;5:
> > > > 2533274828183901;2:
> > > > The black screen is caused by the voices of war announcers
> > >
> > > So I shouldn’t use something I bought from them? That still sounds unfair to me.
> >
> > Yeah I want a refund. A lot of people bought something that ruins the game. I really hope they are working on this I’m getting sick of palmer again
>
> You are all making it sound like it happens every game when it most certainly does not, I use Buck and it happens at an average of every 10ish games.
>
> I do hope it does get fixed eventually if its possible lol
>
> As for the op’s grips those are more or less opinions, it has to have some level of difficulty artificial or not, and my boost don’t disappear when the infinite loading screen happens

Ok, I didn’t said it happens a lot (infinite loading screen), I said that when it happens, it enrages me, because I loose whatever Boost I was using, and since they work regularly on their game, I wish they can fix it. Last update was Forge centered, and I’m happy that the Forge Community had the update they needed, but there’s been a lot of bugs or conplaints, since Halo 5 release, that they haven’t even mentioned in a waypoint post, nor addressed it in game. So all I’m trying to do is voice them over, to see if they fix it.

And remember, I wrote it while being mad, 'cause it seemed to happen a lot to me today.

> 2535426896584207;9:
> > 2533274832880993;8:
> > > 2533274828183901;6:
> > > > 2535426896584207;5:
> > > > > 2533274828183901;2:
> > > > > The black screen is caused by the voices of war announcers
> > > >
> > > > So I shouldn’t use something I bought from them? That still sounds unfair to me.
> > >
> > > Yeah I want a refund. A lot of people bought something that ruins the game. I really hope they are working on this I’m getting sick of palmer again
> >
> > You are all making it sound like it happens every game when it most certainly does not, I use Buck and it happens at an average of every 10ish games.
> >
> > I do hope it does get fixed eventually if its possible lol
> >
> > As for the op’s grips those are more or less opinions, it has to have some level of difficulty artificial or not, and my boost don’t disappear when the infinite loading screen happens
>
> Ok, I didn’t said it happens a lot (infinite loading screen), I said that when it happens, it enrages me, because I loose whatever Boost I was using, and since they work regularly on their game, I wish they can fix it. Last update was Forge centered, and I’m happy that the Forge Community had the update they needed, but there’s been a lot of bugs or conplaints, since Halo 5 release, that they haven’t even mentioned in a waypoint post, nor addressed it in game. So all I’m trying to do is voice them over, to see if they fix it.
>
> And remember, I wrote it while being mad, 'cause it seemed to happen a lot to me today.

I don’t know where but I do believe they have mentioned it before, patches are a troublesome thing, you can fix one thing then break another (MCC is the perfect example) I hardly think they are incompetent or incapable it really could be that nothing they have done has worked yet so they are still searching for an answer.

Last weekend I was playing Firefight in Halo Reach and it was the objective where you defend a generator. Well phantom after phantom dropping enimies off one came close and shot at me which I was standing RIFHT BESIDE THE GENERATOR. And guess what? It didn’t count as it being attacked! -Yoinking!- love the previous Halo’s before Halo 4.

There are A TON of glitches in WZFF that need to be addressed, but realistically I don’t expect a patch anymore. Act man posted a youtube video which i’ll link below, but basically there are so many bugs and glitches in this mode that they could never hope to address them all, so I think they won’t bother at all now that we’re almost half way to Halo 6. The one thing I COMPLETELY agree with you on is that they could/should change is spawn location; if we can do it in regular warzone then for sure should be given the option in WZFF. But yea, don’t expect a change anytime soon and check out the link below for even more rage inducing glitches you can relate to haha

I don’t get why people always defend 343 when issues are brought up about the game. Who cares if it doesn’t happen every game it shouldn’t be happening at all. These have been issues with firefight for months now soo that’s why people are upset. When you feel ignored by the developer you aren’t going to be too excited to play their game

> 2533274828183901;2:

The worst part is that it is mainly in warzone which is why I bought the pack in the first place. Not to hear Palmer.

> 2533274828183901;4:
> > 2533274875982754;3:
> > > 2533274828183901;2:
> > > The black screen is caused by the voices of war announcers
> >
> > Props on getting to 152.
>
> Thank you!

Dammmmmmnn that Mantle emblem is tight.

> 2535414156422927;12:
> There are A TON of glitches in WZFF that need to be addressed, but realistically I don’t expect a patch anymore. Act man posted a youtube video which i’ll link below, but basically there are so many bugs and glitches in this mode that they could never hope to address them all, so I think they won’t bother at all now that we’re almost half way to Halo 6. The one thing I COMPLETELY agree with you on is that they could/should change is spawn location; if we can do it in regular warzone then for sure should be given the option in WZFF. But yea, don’t expect a change anytime soon and check out the link below for even more rage inducing glitches you can relate to haha
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEs3Muaq-kk

The worst part about all of these issues is that they were brought up numerous times in the official feedback thread. The tuned down difficulty of Heroic WZFF is much more bearable, but is ultimately a band-aid and didn’t address any of those issues consistently pointed out.

AMEN BROTHER/SISTER/WHATEVER. I have had this same bullcrap as you had (though without the announcer issues cuz im a plebe and I didn’t buy voices of war!)

Thanks for the support guys, keep the comments coming.

I know there are more issues, but from my perspective the list I made are the issues that need a priority in solving

Btw, if something in the sentences doesn’t make sense, I’m sorry, I’m hispanic, I speak spanish.

I found the Jackal snipers to be way more difficult to deal with. They can hit you from anywhere and are mostly in groups. They killed one of my banshees off spawn on Arc. On HEROIC.

Yeah… it’s better than it was at launch, so here’s hoping they continue to tweak and refine it to eliminate some more of these, they’re definitely frustrating.

The respawn timer especially… YES, I understand they had to give you some motivation to not die, and yeah yeah, I know, git gud and don’t die… but there are deaths (even on Heroic) that honestly are not your fault, like having the damn thing spawn you right in the middle of like 5 Knights with IC’s in Round 5. When that kind of thing happens back to back (and sometimes even a third time in a row), it’s awful frustrating to sit there with the controller in your hands staring at the respawn screen for several minutes at a time waiting to play the video game (that you paid $60 for).