Fix Warzone Turbo

I like Warzone Turbo and it should stay as a permanent playlist (also add team doubles, more BTB maps, infection maps, King of the Hill, and other classics). But I joined a match late and I did not have access to any of my reqs besides my loadout weapons. So 343 try and fix that so I can play Warzone Turbo properly.
It would be cool for another Warzone map that 343 adds more than 3 bases. For instance if you have 5, it can be your middle base, 2 garages and 2 armories. I’d prefer a different layout of the garage and armory because they are kind of stale.

It’s been like this since Warzone Turbo launched over two months ago. Yesterday I lost seven matches in a row, largely because I and other players were thrown into in-progress matches and couldn’t compete with the other team since they could get REQs and we couldn’t.

> 2533274798330734;2:
> It’s been like this since Warzone Turbo launched over two months ago. Yesterday I lost seven matches in a row, largely because I and other players were thrown into in-progress matches and couldn’t compete with the other team since they could get REQs and we couldn’t.

Yeah JIP is murdering this game.

> 2533274798330734;2:
> It’s been like this since Warzone Turbo launched over two months ago. Yesterday I lost seven matches in a row, largely because I and other players were thrown into in-progress matches and couldn’t compete with the other team since they could get REQs and we couldn’t.

I know but I thought it was fixed. But it obviously wasn’t

it’s at the point where i just quit out if i’m JIP’d into a turbo match

no point in getting steamrolled

I always join in a round were my team get ducked because everyone was quitting