Fix the spawning in warzone bases

Seriously, there have been countless times my only base is getting overwhelmed by enemies and i want to spawn there to help my team get then out, but for some reason when the timer counts to zero, i press X and NOTHING happens, i can’t spawn at all and i’m losing valuable time to save the base, then if i scroll to the home base it spawna me automatically there and by the time i get to the armory, they have already captured it, 343 needs to fix this, i’m sure i’m not the only one who has encountered it.

I noticed it does that when it is trying to find the safest spot for you to spawn. I share your frustration.

I like the way Battlefield has it. You can spawn where teammates are are. Some times that really helpful, other times it will get you killed. But at least you have the choice.

> 2533274875982754;2:
> I noticed it does that when it is trying to find the safest spot for you to spawn. I share your frustration.

Nothing like that little extra wait time, only to be spawn killed anyway. Spawning really does suck in this game, not only in Warzone, In arena as well. I feel it uses the same range of the radar.

I’ve noticed this after the update. Sometimes when I’m defending in Assault, I’ll suddenly be spawned at my core instead of the base we’re actually defending. It’s really frustrating in close games.

> 2533274861882192;5:
> I’ve noticed this after the update. Sometimes when I’m defending in Assault, I’ll suddenly be spawned at my core instead of the base we’re actually defending. It’s really frustrating in close games.

It is frustrating … but I am so distracted on how the Halo world looks … it’s so awesome …

Wait … what was I ranting about? =P

I watched my son spawn inside of the wall of one of the structures near the base. He was trapped, couldn’t nade himself, couldn’t get his teammates to kill him (no friendly fire), but was lucky that one on the opposing team found him and killed him.

Dunno why this hasn’t been addressed yet. Games been out a few month’s now

> 2533274825101441;3:
> I like the way Battlefield has it. You can spawn where teammates are are. Some times that really helpful, other times it will get you killed. But at least you have the choice.

Be nice if we had that choice to spawn on a teammate

It’d also be nice if whenever I am assaulting a base like the monument or the spire, the enemies always get to spawn inside their base. But when the shoe is on the other foot and I am trying to defend said base I click x and spawn either on the beach on Apex 7 or on the catwalks on Battle of Noctus…

I feel there will always be questionable re-spawns on any FPS type game. For the most part Halo 5 has done an alright job with it… with the exception of one level. A.R.C.I dislike this level so much. You spawn so far away from the bases, it makes it so hard to defend.

I was once spawned just outside the garage the second a Wraith came busting out

I think they made this happen intentionally, not a bug. It only usually happens when there are a lot of enemies in the base, which leads me to believe it is waiting for a safe spawn to open up, or it is trying to give the opposing team a chance to capture by slowing down the respawns at that base.