Fix the spawn system

I am sick of spawning right in front of an enemy, in the line of sight of an enemy with a power weapon, in a position with numerical disadvantage, enemies spawning right behind me or any other terrible situation. I can’t say for sure if is entirely because of the spawning system since i’m not a game developer, but something has to be done please 343!!. If you guys have any similar situation please share it or link a video to show it, here is mine,

is from a few months back but things like this keep happening to me very frequently.

PS: sorry for the terrible use of the theater mode.

> 2533274801262963;1:
> I am sick of spawning right in front of an enemy, in the line of sight of an enemy with a power weapon, in a position with numerical disadvantage, enemies spawning right behind me or any other terrible situation. I can’t say for sure if is entirely because of the spawning system since i’m not a game developer, but something has to be done please 343!!. If you guys have any similar situation please share it or link a video to show it, here is mine,
>
> Janfles's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians clip 25480346. Find your Xbox clips on GamerDVR.com
>
> is from a few months back but things like this keep happening to me very frequently.
>
> PS: sorry for the terrible use of the theater mode.

Link to clip.

Off-topic: That was an insanely good stick!

To me, it looked like he was waiting for you to spawn.

What rank are you in FFA?

> 2533274870717152;2:
> > 2533274801262963;1:
> > I am sick of spawning right in front of an enemy, in the line of sight of an enemy with a power weapon, in a position with numerical disadvantage, enemies spawning right behind me or any other terrible situation. I can’t say for sure if is entirely because of the spawning system since i’m not a game developer, but something has to be done please 343!!. If you guys have any similar situation please share it or link a video to show it, here is mine,
> >
> > Janfles's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians clip 25480346. Find your Xbox clips on GamerDVR.com
> >
> > is from a few months back but things like this keep happening to me very frequently.
> >
> > PS: sorry for the terrible use of the theater mode.
>
> Link to clip.
>
> Off-topic: That was an insanely good stick!
>
> To me, it looked like he was waiting for you to spawn.
>
> What rank are you in FFA?

lol I know, it was actually hilarious to me at the moment, but things like this keep happening and I feel frustrated. I usually hit onyx every season you?

They’ve messed with the spawning many times over, it’s a flaw in the entire game that can’t be fixed till h6.

ill also point out due to FFAs nature it’s fairly easy to manipulate the spawns.

> 2533274801262963;3:
> > 2533274870717152;2:
> > > 2533274801262963;1:
> > > I am sick of spawning right in front of an enemy, in the line of sight of an enemy with a power weapon, in a position with numerical disadvantage, enemies spawning right behind me or any other terrible situation. I can’t say for sure if is entirely because of the spawning system since i’m not a game developer, but something has to be done please 343!!. If you guys have any similar situation please share it or link a video to show it, here is mine,
> > >
> > > Janfles's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians clip 25480346. Find your Xbox clips on GamerDVR.com
> > >
> > > is from a few months back but things like this keep happening to me very frequently.
> > >
> > > PS: sorry for the terrible use of the theater mode.
> >
> > Link to clip.
> >
> > Off-topic: That was an insanely good stick!
> >
> > To me, it looked like he was waiting for you to spawn.
> >
> > What rank are you in FFA?
>
> lol I know, it was actually hilarious to me at the moment, but things like this keep happening and I feel frustrated. I usually hit onyx every season you?

If you were playing with Onyx level players, I’d assume that they’d have good knowledge of the maps and spawns.

I haven’t ranked in FFA this season, although I did get Diamond 2 in Slayer yesterday.

I don’t normally play Arena as I found it frustrating and stressful, however, after being given some advice and tips, I’m playing it more often .

> 2533274870717152;5:
> > 2533274801262963;3:
> > > 2533274870717152;2:
> > > > 2533274801262963;1:
> > > > I am sick of spawning right in front of an enemy, in the line of sight of an enemy with a power weapon, in a position with numerical disadvantage, enemies spawning right behind me or any other terrible situation. I can’t say for sure if is entirely because of the spawning system since i’m not a game developer, but something has to be done please 343!!. If you guys have any similar situation please share it or link a video to show it, here is mine,
> > > >
> > > > Janfles's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians clip 25480346. Find your Xbox clips on GamerDVR.com
> > > >
> > > > is from a few months back but things like this keep happening to me very frequently.
> > > >
> > > > PS: sorry for the terrible use of the theater mode.
> > >
> > > Link to clip.
> > >
> > > Off-topic: That was an insanely good stick!
> > >
> > > To me, it looked like he was waiting for you to spawn.
> > >
> > > What rank are you in FFA?
> >
> > lol I know, it was actually hilarious to me at the moment, but things like this keep happening and I feel frustrated. I usually hit onyx every season you?
>
> If you were playing with Onyx level players, I’d assume that they’d have good knowledge of the maps and spawns.
>
> I haven’t ranked in FFA this season, although I did get Diamond 2 in Slayer yesterday.
>
> I don’t normally play Arena as I found it frustrating and stressful, however, after being given some advice and tips, I’m playing it more often .

True, they do have a good idea, I mean you have to know this if you want to achieve high ranks, however the system should not spawn a player in the same direction a nade is going, that’s a major flaw. Actually this was one of the ways to manipulate spawns in previous halos, you threw a nade in a possible spawn point to stop the player to spawn there and to have them spawn in some other relatively controlled sector of the map. Likewise, you shouldn’t spawn in the direct line of sight of an enemy for example. And like this, many other situations that shouldn’t happen, but they still do.

> 2533274923562209;4:
> They’ve messed with the spawning many times over, it’s a flaw in the entire game that can’t be fixed till h6.
>
> ill also point out due to FFAs nature it’s fairly easy to manipulate the spawns.

True, but since the random nature of FFA I don’t complain to much in that playlist, But arena? those situations should not happen, that’s the point of playing in teams in the first place to be able to predict spawns, among other things. But I guess you are right, we have to wait for halo 6 for any major changes into the system.

PS: I saw your profile, I’d like to see your opinions about improving this franchise, I’m also a fan since the beginning and I do care about this stuff, have you posted any threads where I can see your point of view?

that stick has your name on it

> 2533274801262963;7:
> > 2533274923562209;4:
> > They’ve messed with the spawning many times over, it’s a flaw in the entire game that can’t be fixed till h6.
> >
> > ill also point out due to FFAs nature it’s fairly easy to manipulate the spawns.
>
> True, but since the random nature of FFA I don’t complain to much in that playlist, But arena? those situations should not happen, that’s the point of playing in teams in the first place to be able to predict spawns, among other things. But I guess you are right, we have to wait for halo 6 for any major changes into the system.
>
> PS: I saw your profile, I’d like to see your opinions about improving this franchise, I’m also a fan since the beginning and I do care about this stuff, have you posted any threads where I can see your point of view?

I can edit this later and say what I personally think could be done, I’m still at work and my phone is on it’s last life.

edit:

> 2533274885302961;8:
> that stick has your name on it

lol I know!