Fix the spawn system 343!!

This is probably the main thing that is killing my experience with h5 and as a competitive player.Im very surprised a month out from launch 343 has not addressed this at all.

if your team has all 3 bases in warzone and you haven’t pushed them back to their base then you can literally watch them spawn outside their base and kill them, even on arc I can watch them spawn outside their armory against the gate. not to mention the fact that you can spawn out of bounds and sometimes die without a chance to live. its very sloppy, I don’t understand why other games cant just add a spawn shield that last a couple seconds or until the player shoots like in far cry 2

> 2533274835799405;2:
> if your team has all 3 bases in warzone and you haven’t pushed them back to their base then you can literally watch them spawn outside their base and kill them, even on arc I can watch them spawn outside their armory against the gate. not to mention the fact that you can spawn out of bounds and sometimes die without a chance to live. its very sloppy, I don’t understand why other games cant just add a spawn shield that last a couple seconds or until the player shoots like in far cry 2

Yup,and when you are pushing their core they can actually spawn behind you and shoot you in the back,it’s so stupid