fix the out of map jumps before i give up

It is the most infuriating thing to deal with stacked teams who sit on top of the map… Mainly antifreeze. It doesnt matter if they are good or bad players because if there are two of them out of the map its nearly inpossible to kill them.

I just rage quit out of a game due to this cheating.

Right as i post this it happens to me a second match in a row. Just rage quit two matches and i dont really care if anyones got something to say about me quitting.

I wouldnt quit if i wasnt getting cheated on.

Sometimes i end up with a team and like 3 kids on my team are just sitting on top of the map stat -Yoink!-. I know how to do these jumps and only do it if someones sitting out of the map on the opposing team. I always make sure to -Yoink!- those players.

This kind of stuff makes me want to just go back to halo 3.

You realize that quitting is what they want you to do right? You just gave them a simple win, why would they stop?

If you know the jumps then its not an issue, go get them.
Its not cheating, sure its is a lame tactic just like in halo 3 when player hiding was a much larger issue, but when you know where they are hiding you can do something about it so its not impossible to kill them.

You rage quitting a match is not the answer because the other team is laughing at you and hoping the next time they do this people quit, which you did, 2 wins with little work.

> 2533274929611012;3:
> You realize that quitting is what they want you to do right? You just gave them a simple win, why would they stop?
>
> If you know the jumps then its not an issue, go get them.
> Its not cheating, sure its is a lame tactic just like in halo 3 when player hiding was a much larger issue, but when you know where they are hiding you can do something about it so its not impossible to kill them.
>
> You rage quitting a match is not the answer because the other team is laughing at you and hoping the next time they do this people quit, which you did, 2 wins with little work.

It is cheating. Someone was caught on the HCS stream doing it and they were DQ’d. They do need to step their game up when it comes to fixes like this. It’s limited to monthly updates, where the content is released. I can see them pushing this content update back a little bit to fix those issues until late in the week/early next week.

HCS DQing someone for it I can understand, believe it would fall under unsportsmanlike conduct rather than cheating because they are using game mechanics, not modding.

A fix shouldn’t be to difficult with the use for Forge, I personally haven’t spent much time with the forge for halo 5, but from prior games, adding a wall, barrier or killzone would all solve the problem.
1 or 2 hours of research mostly on YouTube will find all the maps this can be done on and how, 5 minutes per map in forge and you have a fixed map ready for update to the playlist server
I don’t know if the system is designed to allow the playlist map selection to be updated on the fly, or if it needs to be shutdown and re-launched with the updated list, I would hope the former based on the halo series history.
I know from prior games which used Forged maps you didn’t need a game update, it would download the map variant while setting up the game.