Fix the no health, no shield, SHOULD BE DEAD glitch

On TU and occasionally anniversary gametypes, I find that after a Melee standoff, it is:
[—WARNING—]
[#############]

When at worst it should be either dead or
[----WARNING----]
[######—######]

Of course it grows back, but, shouldn’t I be dead?

Also, why haven’t 343 disabled health regen in ann. Gametypes?

It been like that since launch.

I honestly don’t find it to be that big of a deal. And if it ever happens, generally the person is going to die really quickly next time.

And yah, it’s been like this since launch.

I’ve had it happen to me a few times (including obligatory HOORAY!) but nowhere near often enough for it to cause a problem. And like Vintage said, odds are that I get sneezed on and fall over anyways. :slight_smile:

> I honestly don’t find it to be that big of a deal. And if it ever happens, generally the person is going to die really quickly next time.
>
> And yah, it’s been like this since launch.

No health and no shields doesn’t usually happen to me unless I get hit by a vehicle.

I don’t know if that is actually a glitch either.

> > I honestly don’t find it to be that big of a deal. And if it ever happens, generally the person is going to die really quickly next time.
> >
> > And yah, it’s been like this since launch.
>
> No health and no shields doesn’t usually happen to me unless I get hit by a vehicle.
>
> I don’t know if that is actually a glitch either.

I’ve had it happen a few times in Grifball too.

> > > I honestly don’t find it to be that big of a deal. And if it ever happens, generally the person is going to die really quickly next time.
> > >
> > > And yah, it’s been like this since launch.
> >
> > No health and no shields doesn’t usually happen to me unless I get hit by a vehicle.
> >
> > I don’t know if that is actually a glitch either.
>
> I’ve had it happen a few times in Grifball too.

I’ve noticed it the most in my custom games. My friend gets so mad because I should have died and I can’t stop laughing.

Other than that, maybe once or twice in matchmaking. But I don’t remember how or what happened, all I remember is running for a HP lol.