FIX THE FILE SHARE!

Am I the only one who’s pissed off about the file share system? I know that there’s got to be a lot more people who make maps and gametypes just for the purpose of having other people play them. Now with Halo 4’s bugged out file share no one can download or upload anything! When Halo Reach first went live there were already posted maps. Now with Halo 4 343 has decided to just flip us the grunt? First they replace Forge world with 3 tiny maps. Then they get rid of Firefight completely. Spartan Ops is fine, just needs the next episodes to be released. BUT THE VERY LEAST THAT 343 SHOULD HAVE DONE WAS FIX THE -Yoink- FILE SHARE SERVERS!!! I don’t think that I’ll be playing anymore Halo games if they stay as bugged out as this. Can’t even fix a simple server… Makes me sick…

> Am I the only one who’s pissed off about the file share system?

No. Your not.

We all are. Best solution is to ignore it for a bit. It should be back up by January(hopefully).

Relax fellow Spartan and have fun on the virtual battlefield. :slight_smile:

I guess I should calm down. I’m just still a little pissed about Forge World and now this happens…

I’m still upset Spartan Ops doesn’t have a theater mode!

damn right!! im seeing pretty awesome mods on youtube,knowing i cant download or upload ANYTHING just flips me over…it f%%^$ing sucks!!! they should listen more to the people on this forum and fix this problem first, they’re updating the servers to new maps, new game modes, new spartan ops, but Fileshare? NOPE

File share is comeing in like january or febuary. You can still download stuff people have created though without it working. All you need to do is type in the user’s GT in what ever thing your looking for.
So for instense if i made a awesome map and you wanted it all you would have to do is go to the maps part for the fileshare serach type in my GT and you would see the maps i made but remember that if the creator of the map hasent put it into his file share than nothing will show up. So your not really left in the cold as you would belive so i would recommend looking up maps on youtube and stuff that people have created and also some cool gamemodes and using this method to get them.

yeah, they’ll hop right to that on christmas eve.

Relax dude, it’ll be fixed soon. they’re working on it.

> File share is comeing in like january or febuary. You can still download stuff people have created though without it working. All you need to do is type in the user’s GT in what ever thing your looking for.
> So for instense if i made a awesome map and you wanted it all you would have to do is go to the maps part for the fileshare serach type in my GT and you would see the maps i made but remember that if the creator of the map hasent put it into his file share than nothing will show up. So your not really left in the cold as you would belive so i would recommend looking up maps on youtube and stuff that people have created and also some cool gamemodes and using this method to get them.

Actually, that doesn’t work either. The only way you can get anything is if you’re friends with the person, or you could send the creator a friend request and then go to his profile and get to his File Share from there. Currently that’s the only way to do it, and it doesn’t work if their list is full.

Any good race maps out yet?

sig

I believe they’re saving the final file share fix for one of the big January updates.

That gives them the time they need to make sure they don’t bring out anymore bugs with it and so they can fix a few other problems too.

But you aren’t alone. It is annoying if I’m trying to find an interesting map, I have to search youtube for videos and make sure the gamertag is included, then type the gamertag in exactly and find the map. Custom search is better, but I’m okay that they’re taking their time to prevent further issues.

Plus its the holidays. They’ve been working for 3 years, let them spend time with their families and stuff.

Halo 4 2018 fix the dam file shares !!!