Fix the file browser you -Yoinking!- idiots.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Seriously, this game is losing its appeal and I can’t even play some fun custom variants and maps because the file browser STILL isn’t up. This is absurd.

CALM DOWN! i know it’s silly but screaming for a ban will not get it fixed

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

This game has been out for long enough, and it is still plagued with nigh-unbearable lag at times and they still haven’t managed the brain power to figure out how to get the file browser working. I have a feeling that Sony is partially behind 343i, and they sent in a few people to completely kill Halo.

They really did release half-cocked.

now you are just not making any sense.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> now you are just not making any sense.

That, or you just have terrible reading comprehension. The game is laggy and buggy as all Hell online, especially in Spartan Ops. And they STILL CAN’T Yoinking! FIX THE FILE BROWSER, which makes forge and custom gaming almost moot options. This game is getting boring, there are very few maps to play online in MM and 343 is completely to blame for being bad developers.

and all this involves Sony? anyway believe me i also think it is VERY stupid to not have it working on Day one…or heck not even month one. but things happen in game development and clearly the game came out sooner than ready. but by just screaming for bans and saying nonsense it will not get fixed. all we can do is just wait and hope it is fixed soon

Do people really think the file-share is broken? Come on now. They obviously disabled it so they could sell more DLC.

343i, unfortunately, already has my money for the DLC. Being their loyal paying customer though, I don’t expect them to want to make me happy. They already have my hard-earned $100 nicely in their back pocket. I really can’t believe I bought into the hype of this, again.