FIX THE F ING DMR !!!

The DMR is redickuously too over powered and is -Yoinking!- -Yoink- you need to fix it !

Nothing to see here. Move along. Move along.

Could you at least state why you think it’s overpowered? o.o

IT HAS BEEN A WEEK, 343 IS NOT GOING TO RELEASE AN UPDATE THAT FAST.

Or maybe get a little better with it. I’m fighting DMR guys with a DMR and I’m winning, it’s not overpowered. You have to practice with it if you want to beat someone with it.

I agree but you could at least provide reasons to make others take your statement more seriously, as well as spell things correctly so that you do not seem poorly educated.

5 shots to kill, 7 shots to kill without headshot, just like BR.
If something slightly OP, it’s zoomed in Light Rifle, which is 4sk and 5sk without headshot.

GUYS GUYS GUYS…are we really gonna take the word of someone whos name is Kronik?

Ya lets take the druggies advice…

community fail

> 5 shots to kill, 7 shots to kill without headshot, just like BR.
> If something slightly OP, it’s zoomed in Light Rifle, which is 4sk and 5sk without headshot.

It’s not about STK it’s about TTK. The DMR’s TTK is much faster than the BR’s.

They know it needs a rebalance.

They will release an update when they have fixed other issues that are more important and when they have enough fixed to warrant a patch and only once they have tested these fixes then get it retested by ms.

The DMR kills you a few milliseconds faster than than the BR. I am still better with the BR but there’s a lot of whiny 12 year olds who get killed and ABSOLUTELY need to cry about it on the forums.

It is not overpowered… And even if it were… why are you not using it yourself if it is so op?

> The DMR is redickuously too over powered and is -Yoinking!- -Yoink!- you need to fix it !

No. Go take your BR and cry in the corner while the big kids play.

meh, the BR is better. moving on.

> > 5 shots to kill, 7 shots to kill without headshot, just like BR.
> > If something slightly OP, it’s zoomed in Light Rifle, which is 4sk and 5sk without headshot.
>
> It’s not about STK it’s about TTK. The DMR’s TTK is much faster than the BR’s.

DMR, BR and Carbine all have TTK of 1.6 seconds.
DMR is 5 shots to kill
BR is 5 shots to kill
Carbine is 7 shots to kill
The only rifle that is different is the light rifle. It has lower rate of fire, is 5sk unzoomed and 4sk zoomed.

> GUYS GUYS GUYS…are we really gonna take the word of someone whos name is Kronik?
>
> Ya lets take the druggies advice…
>
> community fail

Druggie?? Do you have Asperger’s or something? Everyone smokes weed. Calm down you -Yoinking!- nerd.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> The DMR is redickuously too over powered and is -Yoinking!- -Yoink!- you need to fix it !

DMR is not overpowered, i whooped 80% of peoples DMRing with the light rifle. You just suck balls lmao

Look at your weapon stats. Chances are that the DMR is they weapon that killed you the most.

> > GUYS GUYS GUYS…are we really gonna take the word of someone whos name is Kronik?
> >
> > Ya lets take the druggies advice…
> >
> > community fail
>
> Druggie?? Do you have Asperger’s or something? Everyone smokes weed.

said no one…ever

It’s overpowered? Use it then.