fix the damn servers already it's been 7 months...

Seriously, fix the -Yoink!- servers already. This is getting ridiculous, almost every night I end up one 2 or 3 spotty servers. Which translates into disconnects, which when they accumulate translates into ban hammer.

are you using wifi or ethernet?

> 2533274808132968;2:
> are you using wifi or ethernet?

currently wifi, however i have used both. also i am not losing connection to the internet, cause when i lose conncetion to the match, I am still online. Therefore it has to be the 343 servers.

when i used wifi i would always disconnect from servers but with ethernet i never disconnect from the servers. if you have the capability to use ethernet why aren’t you?

My xbox is hardwired and i have been getting disconnects lately

Playing with an Ethernet, I continually et disconnected right at the end of matches. Being in a higher than average CSR rank, this can lead to some pretty damn long matches. Not only do I get the pleasure of losing all the XP from such a match, I get banned for it too. Thanks 343, really.

Fix servers?
As Dante said: "Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!
ha,ha,ha…

I’m always hardwired and I get a lot of server issues. I have to back out to the main menu to open REQ packs I earn, there’s one-in-four chance that when I get into a Warzone game I’ll be perpetually ‘loading’ the REQ station and thus be confined to my spawn guns only the entire game unless I scavenge the dead and half the time or more the REQ menu won’t even load outside of a game. About 60% of my games there’s at least one person somewhere in the game that’s lag teleporting/looping.

It’s thankfully been a while since I’ve been disconnected from the servers, but at this point I’m so godforsaken annoyed I’ve been playing Destiny most of the time for my multiplayer fix. When it works, Team Arena is fantastic and so is Warzone, but… that’s when it bloody works.

> 2533274808132968;4:
> when i used wifi i would always disconnect from servers but with ethernet i never disconnect from the servers. if you have the capability to use ethernet why aren’t you?

When I was wired I had my xbox in my office room in my house, however I had to take the xbox and monitor out and put it in my room, cause i was taking too much space up in there.

Out of curiosity, how many of you are playing outside of the states? Because I’m having no issues but I know this is a reoccurring issue with Europeans and AU/NZ

Im in NE Iowa USA

The servers have been fine for me.

Changing to google dns servers and opening ports on my router for Halo 5 Solved that issue for me.

> 2533274799135257;10:
> Out of curiosity, how many of you are playing outside of the states? Because I’m having no issues but I know this is a reoccurring issue with Europeans and AU/NZ

im in the U.S

> 2533274802237072;13:
> Changing to google dns servers and opening ports on my router for Halo 5 Solved that issue for me.

Can you tell me more about this. I have just started looking a little here and there about changing settings in the routers and would like to hear more about this from someone who has done this.

Also i would like to know if running through a switch can cause any problems? When playing xbox none of the other devices are on and/or pulling any usage.

Once again the dedicated servers have dropped my connection 3 games in a row…way to go 343 i applaud you on having possibly the worst servers in the gaming industry. FIX YOUR -Yoink-.

The servers are pretty liable to dropouts and the occasional lag spike in Warzone.
I monitor my connection by running 1 sec trace-routes to google.com on my connection to make sure it’s not my end causing me to drop out. Definitely a problem with the servers.

Well, that’s awesome. Not. Since a few days after the latest update, every game for me drops. every damn one. (I’m in AU and only play arena).
I can sometimes get to the 43/50 kill mark then bam, spit out like a rotten piece of fruit.
I have just received a 24hr ban which sucks harder because its my boy’s birthday party tonight and halo was going to be on the whole time. I don’t even have another xbox one game.
I did try changing to balance and wait a while for a match but got spat out immediately.

Please fix this crap ASAP, it’s not cool. And the bans are an insult on top.

No server problems for me… My friend who is on WIFI has problems all the time…

> 2533275050063849;18:
> Well, that’s awesome. Not. Since a few days after the latest update, every game for me drops. every damn one. (I’m in AU and only play arena).
> I can sometimes get to the 43/50 kill mark then bam, spit out like a rotten piece of fruit.
> I have just received a 24hr ban which sucks harder because its my boy’s birthday party tonight and halo was going to be on the whole time. I don’t even have another xbox one game.
> I did try changing to balance and wait a while for a match but got spat out immediately.
>
> Please fix this crap ASAP, it’s not cool. And the bans are an insult on top.

Whoops. Wrong profile, That should have been posted under this one. I might have a few games on his as his bans are only short at the moment.
BTW I opened the ports on the router and use an Ethernet cable connection. Any tips from those in AU?