Fix the commendation freezing!!!

> As you may have noticed, some users have encountered inconsistencies with the increased online credit cap. While we can’t go into all the specifics, we are working on a solution to provide a consistent credit cap for all players. Stay tuned for more information.

WHEN? 2013!? This is completely unacceptable. It’s not the lease bit professional either. You broke the credit cap to the point it freezes commendations! At minimum you should undo the changes until you figure out how to do it right! Why should all the highest ranks in the game suffer freezing commendations at 120k for months because your programmers are incompetent!? I may not be polite, but I’m damn well right about this, and something needs done. I don’t care if you reset me to Recruit. Just stop freezing my commendation progress! Of course, you’d probably find a way to screw that up too.

Who cares? I’ve reached the credit cap maybe once in my entire Reach career and I’m a Forerunner. Also, Commendations are the most worthless things ever in a Halo game. You only get like 2000 credits for getting them to Onyx.

Bronze-500
Iron-1,000
silver-1,500
gold-2,500
Onyx-3,000

some onyx are 3,500 though this may be an accident on the games part with some sort of blunder.
while other onxy even gave me a whopping 4,000 and yes its that particular one alone cause I tested with a campaign with only needing 1 kill to get it to onyx to be accurately positive
so don’t guess please

I don’t see the problem, just wait it out, if you enjoy Reach you will play it as it is.

They said they will fix it when they can, some people’s cR caps were actually raised but others were not, the minorities was not raised, I have surpassed 120k a few times since the cR cap increase.

> I don’t see the problem, just wait it out, if you enjoy Reach you will play it as it is.
>
> They said they will fix it when they can, some people’s cR caps were actually raised but others were not, the minorities was not raised, I have surpassed 120k a few times since the cR cap increase.

BULL -Yoink-! I hit the -Yoink- cap before noon every day. I literally play for 12 hours after being capped. How the hell am I ever supposed to max out Grounded that way? If they can’t fix it, they need to undo the change they made to the damn thing in the first place.

> Bronze-500
> Iron-1,000
> silver-1,500
> gold-2,500
> Onyx-3,000
>
> some onyx are 3,500 though this may be an accident on the games part with some sort of blunder.
> while other onxy even gave me a whopping 4,000 and yes its that particular one alone cause I tested with a campaign with only needing 1 kill to get it to onyx to be accurately positive
> so don’t guess please

I’ve got like 4.5 million credits so a few 1,000 more or less doesn’t matter.

Mr. Viper dont ask to be reset, i would hate to see that.

Though they seem like they are avoiding the issue, the only thing we can do now is wait. If it is causing alot of frustrations. Set your timezone forward and continue commendation progress as usual. I have been picking playlists that dont pay out alot and still am able to get a few vehicle kills in say, score attack on holdout or beach-head. Even if one or two come out, there is no competition for the kill.

On another note, maxing out commendations gets you 8500 - 10,000 per commo. 16 Commendations total = 160,000 drops in the bucket that add up.

If OP is like me, i set out to do three things when I bought this game.

1. 100% Armory - Check
  2. Rank of Inheritor - Check
  3. 100% Commendations - 84% and still grinding.

Wait for what? I’ll have the rest of my -Yoink- maxed before they get off their -Yoinks!- despite the constant completely unfair hold ups,

> > As you may have noticed, some users have encountered inconsistencies with the increased online credit cap. While we can’t go into all the specifics, we are working on a solution to provide a consistent credit cap for all players. Stay tuned for more information.
>
> WHEN? 2013!? This is completely unacceptable. It’s not the lease bit professional either. You broke the credit cap to the point it freezes commendations! At minimum you should undo the changes until you figure out how to do it right! Why should all the highest ranks in the game suffer freezing commendations at 120k for months because your programmers are incompetent!? I may not be polite, but I’m damn well right about this, and something needs done. I don’t care if you reset me to Recruit. Just stop freezing my commendation progress! Of course, you’d probably find a way to screw that up too.

Then do something about it.

Can’t?

Well then…wait it out.

Not to mention, belittling them for doing so isn’t going to get it done faster.
Do you know what the issue entails? How to fix it? If so, send your suggestions to hopefully speed up the process instead of flooding the forums with insults to 343 b/c they’re not fixing it fast enough to your standards.

They could’ve not announced at all they were fixing it. Hell, they could’ve decided NOT to fix it period.

You people really need to stop talking “to” 343 as if A) they’re your subordinates and B) with such demand.

Halo is 343’s baby (adopted now but still theirs). Let them raise it. This isn’t too metaphorically far off from telling a parent how to raise their child.

A frusty me would say “go get your own” but that’s most likely not going to happen and this issue doesn’t affect me and if it did - I’d wait it out.

> > > As you may have noticed, some users have encountered inconsistencies with the increased online credit cap. While we can’t go into all the specifics, we are working on a solution to provide a consistent credit cap for all players. Stay tuned for more information.
> >
> > WHEN? 2013!? This is completely unacceptable. It’s not the lease bit professional either. You broke the credit cap to the point it freezes commendations! At minimum you should undo the changes until you figure out how to do it right! Why should all the highest ranks in the game suffer freezing commendations at 120k for months because your programmers are incompetent!? I may not be polite, but I’m damn well right about this, and something needs done. I don’t care if you reset me to Recruit. Just stop freezing my commendation progress! Of course, you’d probably find a way to screw that up too.
>
> Then do something about it.
>
>
>
> Can’t?
>
> Well then…wait it out.
>
> Not to mention, belittling them for doing so isn’t going to get it done faster.
> Do you know what the issue entails? How to fix it? If so, send your suggestions to hopefully speed up the process instead of flooding the forums with insults to 343 b/c they’re not fixing it fast enough to your standards.
>
> They could’ve not announced at all they were fixing it. Hell, they could’ve decided NOT to fix it period.
>
> You people really need to stop talking “to” 343 as if A) they’re your subordinates and B) with such demand.
>
> Halo is 343’s baby (adopted now but still theirs). Let them raise it. This isn’t too metaphorically far off from telling a parent how to raise their child.
>
> A frusty me would say “go get your own” but that’s most likely not going to happen and this issue doesn’t affect me and if it did - I’d wait it out.

How to fix it? Revert the -Yoink- changes until you have time to change it correctly. 5 minute fix

> How to fix it? Revert the Yoink! changes until you have time to change it correctly. 5 minute fix

So send one of the admins a PM and maybe they’ll get to it. Sadly, you’re at their mercy.

Oh and I would suggest not adding the “Yoinking” parts. Call me crazy but I’m pretty sure they won’t take too positively to that.

> > How to fix it? Revert the Yoink! changes until you have time to change it correctly. 5 minute fix
>
> So send one of the admins a PM and maybe they’ll get to it. Sadly, you’re at their mercy.
>
>
> Oh and I would suggest not adding the “Yoinking” parts. Call me crazy but I’m pretty sure they won’t take too positively to that.

I’ve been posting and PMing for 2 months! It shouldn’t be this hard to get them to fix a glitch they -Yoinking!- caused!!

Viper, you’re a freaking Inheritor already, why do you even care?

> Viper, you’re a freaking Inheritor already, why do you even care?

Do you read!? It’s not about credits. It’s about commendation progress. It’s also the fact it’s completely absurd this cap effects the max rank in the game.

I go to class for two hours and come back to see that you’re still being rude? Try being calm, cool, and collected and see where that gets you…

> > How to fix it? Revert the Yoink! changes until you have time to change it correctly. 5 minute fix
>
> So send one of the admins a PM and maybe they’ll get to it. Sadly, you’re at their mercy.
>
>
> Oh and I would suggest not adding the “Yoinking” parts. Call me crazy but I’m pretty sure they won’t take too positively to that.

We have already been through all of this. I myself have sent a few, started a thread about it, and still not even an acknowledgement that they are fixing it. As inheritors, we can only play certain gametypes that wont max our caps in 12-14 games.

Grinding score attack is the pits, with only 125 kills possible the going is painfully slow.

One of the admins, to remain nameless, said that; " only a small amount of the population has not had their cap raised."

Everytime the subject comes, everyone says its still 120,000. Here and over there.

> Who cares? I’ve reached the credit cap maybe once in my entire Reach career and I’m a Forerunner. Also, Commendations are the most worthless things ever in a Halo game. You only get like 2000 credits for getting them to Onyx.

You forget that every time you complete an action you get credits. So lets say you need 10,000 precision weapon kills. Lets pretend you get 5cR per precision kill…this means you get 50,000 cR for getting it to onyx. Once you break it down like that, you realize that in the long run commendations give you more credits than the weekly challenges.

> I go to class for two hours and come back to see that you’re still being rude? Try being calm, cool, and collected and see where that gets you…

Others have asked nicely. They didn’t get anywhere either.

Also, WHY should I be calm? Commendations are the only I have left to work on in this game. I’m at max rank. Yet, this -Yoink- credit cap is making it impossible to work on commendations in firefight more than 4 hours a day. For someone that plays 16 hours on a regular basis, that’s a major -Yoinking!- problem, and hardcore players like me should get the attention we deserve not be brushed off and ignored for months.

> Who cares? I’ve reached the credit cap maybe once in my entire Reach career and I’m a Forerunner. Also, Commendations are the most worthless things ever in a Halo game. You only get like 2000 credits for getting them to Onyx.

So you don’t get a lot from Commendations rank up, but yet you get loads for getting the kills, medals ect.
Who cares if you reached the credit cap, if you did then you either play a lot or earn a lot, and if you moan because you can’t get your commendations up then that’s you.
I for one come on Halo for fun, even when I reach the Credit cap (if I do) I just carry on playing, I don’t care if I get credits or not for my effort.

OP your concerns aren’t going to get recognized unless you write in all caps, express far more anger, and use far more exclamation point. You might want to tell 343 that they suck at doing their job and that your left butt check could do it better than them.

That’s the only way to get any respect around here. Or for 343 to listen to you.

:stuck_out_tongue:

(And just FYI, no this isn’t a knock on 343, it’s poking fun at the kids who think that Halo should revolve around them. In case that was unclear.)