Fix the BR

From what I’ve read and seen (can’t tell if the aim is just that bad or not), the BR takes 5 shoots to kill (assuming you get the headshot), so i works like the DMR: 4 to get rid of the shields and 1 more in the head to kill.

First off, I want my BR to be the BR. it’s hitscan which makes me happy, but 5 shot like the DMR? I do not like this at all. make the BR 4 shot again, just like it’s supossed to be.

Second, its sound. If you watch the latest video that was just showed on the Walmart Game Center: CLICK ME!! or the Conan video, the BR sounds like it has a silencer on it. I thought all the weapons were supossed to sound menancing and powerful. why does the BR sound so puny? I do not like this. Change the BR’s sound.

The BR is my most favoirte weapon in Halo, and I believe is an iconic one. That’s why I’m saying these changes need to be changed. Anyone agree? Anyone disagree?

They are still tweaking the weapon damage as far as I know. The footage you saw was the same footage used on the Late Night show with Conan O’ Brien. Which was a very old build so things are very likely to change between that build and now.

Also, the sound was muffled so you can hear Frank talk. There is no silencer or any type of attachments for the weapons.

Already complaining and the game is 6 months away from release.

Lol

> Already complaining and the game is 6 months away from release.
>
> Lol

6 months away, and the BR is like this. Not good IMO

Go to 2:00 in the video and listen to the BR.
That’s what it really sounds like.
It sounds wierd otherwise because they suppressed it to make O’Connor more easily audible in the video.

Also, they made it 5-shot so it wouldn’t over-power the DMR.
They have to be equal in power, but have diferent advantages.
Advantages such as the DMR’s accuracy and range.
Or the BR’s higher ROF between bursts.

> > Already complaining and the game is 6 months away from release.
> >
> > Lol
>
> 6 months away, and the BR is like this. Not good IMO

6 months away meaning there’s a ton of room for changes and improvement, so stop whining about it.

> > > Already complaining and the game is 6 months away from release.
> > >
> > > Lol
> >
> > 6 months away, and the BR is like this. Not good IMO
>
> 6 months away meaning there’s a ton of room for changes and improvement, so stop whining about it.

Hmmm… fair enough. But what if 343i doesn’t change it because some people decided to not complain about it?

> Go to 2:00 in the video and listen to the BR.
> That’s what it really sounds like.
> It sounds wierd otherwise because they suppressed it to make O’Connor more easily audible in the video.
>
> Also, they made it 5-shot so it wouldn’t over-power the DMR.
> They have to be equal in power, but have diferent advantages.
> Advantages such as the DMR’s accuracy and range.
> Or the BR’s higher ROF between bursts.

It does sound louder/better, but not menancing and powerful. From what I’ve read from an MLG player playing, because the BR is 5 shot, the DMR was able to easily fight it, mid and close range.

> > > > Already complaining and the game is 6 months away from release.
> > > >
> > > > Lol
> > >
> > > 6 months away, and the BR is like this. Not good IMO
> >
> > 6 months away meaning there’s a ton of room for changes and improvement, so stop whining about it.
>
> Hmmm… fair enough. But what if 343i doesn’t change it because some people decided to not complain about it?

Yes because they have totally finished tweaking the BR, and one thread is going to do so much to change that.

I do agree with you on the sound of it though. It sounds really weak.