fix the betrayal system

Hopefully in this title update or even before the betrayal system gets modified because atm it seems to be completely random sometimes you get betrayed 3 to 4 times on purpose by the same person before you can boot them which sucks for the people trying to play the game but then other times when you betray someone once by accident and its your first betrayal you get booted and to the people that say the betrayal system is fine you clearly havent played the game enough. im writing this post after a game where i was 2 kills off my first unfrig which was going to be legit and i got my first accidental betrayal of the match and like most of the unforgiving reach players he booted me.

hopefully 343 has reviewed the messed up betrayal system that bungie put together at the last second and does something about it :slight_smile:

Unless you expect 343 to hire thousands of in-game referees to determine accidents, it’s fine the way it is. There is no way to determine accidents. If they betray often, they’ll get booted quicker. Over time they’ll go back to normal and can betray 2 times purposely before they can get booted.

> Unless you expect 343 to hire thousands of in-game referees to determine accidents, it’s fine the way it is. There is no way to determine accidents. If they betray often, they’ll get booted quicker. Over time they’ll go back to normal and can betray 2 times purposely before they can get booted.

Wow, youre a blam. Anyway, i doubt theyll change it… It sucks i know but we will have to wait for Halo 4.