Fix the ban system

Was getting stomped by 4 vs our 3 so I quit. 10 min ban. There needs to be less or no consequence for quitting out of a game that’s unbalanced. That or a surrender option. Grrrrr.

This is the ban thread. Ban related traffic goes here. I typed this with my toes. I’ve seen Your act it was amazing.

Let me rewrite your post from your teammates point of view.

We were losing a game pretty badly because we were outnumbered 4 to 3 but I was enjoying the challenge. Then one prat decided to rage quit making it 4 v 2. Ruined the game, hope they get a well deserved ban

Totally agree with Boggy79

> 2533274817283289;3:
> Let me rewrite your post from your teammates point of view.
>
> We were losing a game pretty badly because we were outnumbered 4 to 3 but I was enjoying the challenge. Then one prat decided to rage quit making it 4 v 2. Ruined the game, hope they get a well deserved ban

Lol. No one was enjoying anything. Rampant complaining. But you were there so, who am to argue :confused:

> 2533274801134537;5:
> > 2533274817283289;3:
> > Let me rewrite your post from your teammates point of view.
> >
> > We were losing a game pretty badly because we were outnumbered 4 to 3 but I was enjoying the challenge. Then one prat decided to rage quit making it 4 v 2. Ruined the game, hope they get a well deserved ban
>
>
> Lol. No one was enjoying anything. Rampant complaining. But you were there so, who am to argue :confused:

Have you played high onyx/champion 4v3? It’s not a challenge you just put the controller down or quit.