Fix Skill based matchmaking

I am level 11 getting put against join in progress lobbies with enemies averaging >10 days played and have all the legendary REQs and DMRs. Halo 5’s SBMM is the worst system I have seen in Halo history because it’s unfairly putting me against players with 50x my playtime. I guess I had a good k/d for a couple games and now the rest of my Halo experience is playing the game like a fish out of water.

In my opinion players should be matched by win/loss ratio and total wins. k/d shouldn’t even play a factor at all. If anything time played or games completed is a more fair to match players.

Dude warzone is just as bad as Arena

Arena SBMM is so -Yoinking!- awful, who ever made the algorithm is an idiot. Either that, or, rank system is complete garbage and flawed that can’t pair us up against even skill based opponents

But something needs to change with the matchmaking, for solo players cause its unplayable mostly once you reach diamond+

Life is naturally unfair, why wouldn’t matchmaking be?

> 2535432958326322;2:
> Dude warzone is just as bad as Arena
>
> Arena SBMM is so -Yoinking!- awful, who ever made the algorithm is an idiot. Either that, or, rank system is complete garbage and flawed that can’t pair us up against even skill based opponents
>
> But something needs to change with the matchmaking, for solo players cause its unplayable mostly once you reach diamond+

I have never had much of a problem with Warzone, other than the fact that it occasionally pairs me with people who seem to have never played an Xbox before.

Most people play with a team in arena if they are ranked at diamond, which means that you need to work with you teammates or find a group of people to play with. It isn’t that tough to find people with mics, as they come with the Xbox anyways. Or you aren’t as good as you think and got carried by random people to a diamond rank.

Captain Obvious here, but the point of CSR is to make your matches difficult.