Fix servers!

Please for the love of Anders fix the 2vs2 and 3vs3 servers! Whatever is going right for 1vs1 needs to happen for all the other modes. You guys should be over the hangovers from your little fluffy launch party and now back to reality that you still have a job to do. Server/Balance issues are going to hurt the player base before the momentum gets bigger. A lot of us have been waiting for this game and the enjoyment is brings. Don’t cripple your own project before it becomes too late. Use the last few days before normal launch to do everything in your power to fix the issue. The games literally unplayable in groups.

Anyone able to find a dev response to this?

only silence men… bfff

ye i gave up and went to H5 since I kept disconnecting from games and squads, even got an “out of sync” error once lol

PC or console? They seem to be working on PC issues:

> thanks, this is what sounds like a widespread issue now that’s impacting online play on PC. The team has identified an issue w/ the PC servers and are working to get a fix in place. ske7ch343

Also, the support forum is the best place to post about technical problems.

I actually just finished a 3vs3 stronghold but a player from each side disconnected. Only 3 more to go for my weekly x.x

Edit: also the match was barely playable. Sometimes dropping down to 10 frames or less.

It’s PC yes. I’ll go and check out the other forums. For some reason I figured they were all tied together for Halo.

Some matches are completely unplayable on PC, it feels like my frames are dropping to 10fps. My computer is well able to handle the game at max settings. Even with everything turned down the game lags in multiplayer matches. Hope they fix it soon was looking forward to smashing through the multiplayer this weekend.

I’m just still kind of baffled that the devs actually think its ok to sell the game for PC for 60/80 bucks and it doesn’t work except for 1vs1. Like just take another week or two to fix the issues so you save the community issues of people passing the game up or trying to get refunds. Hell players may just totally ignore the game with these issues.

It seems like picking a banished hero and loading into the game is causing an issue. I’ve completed 5 stronghold 3v3’s now by just picking cutter. Hope this helps anyone else trying to play anything else except solo. Not sure if it works 100% but it has been working.

PC multiplayer is just plain broken right now for any kind of team games. Custom PVE games and Firefight is a lot more stable.

Not sure what is going on but this is worse than just having a high ping. It is not just input lag, but desyncs and terrible FPS stuttering as well. I knew early access would have problems but this is completely unexpected. I suspect someone forgot to update something and it is leading to terrible server performance for PC users. I have also noticed random disconnects to the live service and things like phoenix logs resetting.

Please push out a fix before or on the 21st or it will seriously hinder multiplayer pop on PC.

On console the same thing - about 5 matches and I got a disconnect 3 times lol

At least 1v1 is working 100% of the time. Crappy it seems console is having the same issue then.

Please check to see if you have the Halo Wars 2 Blitz Beta installed, if you do, try uninstalling it and then play a few games to test.

I have started a thread specifically for feedback on this issue so please post the results of this test there to consolidate our results.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/possible-resolution-unplayable-lag-in-matchmaking/bd9738ad-b5e4-48ee-b76e-6043b7adf768/posts?page=1

> 2535420790632519;14:
> Please check to see if you have the Halo Wars 2 Blitz Beta installed, if you do, try uninstalling it and then play a few games to test.
>
> I have started a thread specifically for feedback on this issue so please post the results of this test there to consolidate our results.
>
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f0258e8001734968984e8b56990f8daf/topics/possible-resolution-unplayable-lag-in-matchmaking/bd9738ad-b5e4-48ee-b76e-6043b7adf768/posts?page=1

Had never installed the flash beta, windows is completely new to me. Nevertheless, the multiplayer jerks violently. So no solution what you posted there, and please spam not all threds fully with it. And microsoft is the server problem yes well-known. I’m curious until when that is solved. Play again my old rts, since at least everything works.

I’m curious if they make the release with the server, otherwise the game becomes a violent belly landing.

1v1 is the only really thing that works 100% Once they fix the 2v2 and 3v3 things will be good to go.