Fix Needed for Launchers

This happens to me a lot in super fiesta and it gets quite frustrating and causes me to die a lot and needs to be fixed. Shortly after I thruster or jump when I have some type of launcher, when I pull the trigger nothing happens then I have to pull it again to get it to fire which usually results in a missed shot, suicide, or opponent killing me. Just want my weapon to go off when I pull the trigger can this issue please be addressed.

> 2533274807468284;1:
> This happens to me a lot in super fiesta and it gets quite frustrating and causes me to die a lot and needs to be fixed. Shortly after I thruster or jump when I have some type of launcher, when I pull the trigger nothing happens then I have to pull it again to get it to fire which usually results in a missed shot, suicide, or opponent killing me. Just want my weapon to go off when I pull the trigger can this issue please be addressed.

Is that a problem?

> 2535468263937860;2:
> > 2533274807468284;1:
> > This happens to me a lot in super fiesta and it gets quite frustrating and causes me to die a lot and needs to be fixed. Shortly after I thruster or jump when I have some type of launcher, when I pull the trigger nothing happens then I have to pull it again to get it to fire which usually results in a missed shot, suicide, or opponent killing me. Just want my weapon to go off when I pull the trigger can this issue please be addressed.
>
> Is that a problem?

Yes, your weapon not firing when you pull the trigger because of some issue with the the game is a problem.

I’ve tested it in Forge and there doesn’t appear to be any problems.
Test vid.

Maybe your trigger is “catching” on something?

> 2533274870717152;4:
> I’ve tested it in Forge and there doesn’t appear to be any problems.
> Test vid.
>
> Maybe your trigger is “catching” on something?

I don’t know how long it could take to test it cause it is some what rare.

But like some one said I’ve mapped my buttons for optimum control with minimum movement for my fingers and it could be that in the heat of battle I press buttons to quickly.

I should note though that rockets are always fully reloaded when it happens I’ve never seen it happen to the second shot always the 1st.

It could be related to an other issue where if a button hasn’t been pressed in a while the 1st input doesn’t register on that button. (It’s a fairly old issue that hasn’t came up again)

> 2533274807468284;1:
> This happens to me a lot in super fiesta and it gets quite frustrating and causes me to die a lot and needs to be fixed. Shortly after I thruster or jump when I have some type of launcher, when I pull the trigger nothing happens then I have to pull it again to get it to fire which usually results in a missed shot, suicide, or opponent killing me. Just want my weapon to go off when I pull the trigger can this issue please be addressed.

maybe lag

Happens to me as well.

This happened to me before as well, although only once.

It happens to me a lot after a sprint>thrust>slide>jump