Fix Multiplayer Banning

Ok, so lately I have lagged out of a few multiplayer games, and every time I disconnect, I get a 20 minute ban. You see, if I lag out, just leave the game or even if my internet goes off mid game, I get a ban. First of all, I do think there should be a punishment for leaving a game, but a 20 minute ban for disconnecting 1 time, really 343? They should at least give us more chances, like 3 or 5, something like that, but 1? Really? Not only that, but it really gets to me when I lag out and see the message: “The Banhammer strikes!” It really annoys me as I did nothing wrong! It just bans me for simply disconnecting from the game, and I think they should put something in place, a system to see if the leave was manual or was a disconnect. Anyway, I’d like to hear your opinion on this and I hope somebody at 343 takes notice (if they even choose to take notice and do something about it). Thank you for reading.

> 2533274988547778;1:
> Ok, so lately I have lagged out of a few multiplayer games, and every time I disconnect, I get a 20 minute ban. You see, if I lag out, just leave the game or even if my internet goes off mid game, I get a ban. First of all, I do think there should be a punishment for leaving a game, but a 20 minute ban for disconnecting 1 time, really 343? They should at least give us more chances, like 3 or 5, something like that, but 1? Really? Not only that, but it really gets to me when I lag out and see the message: “The Banhammer strikes!” It really annoys me as I did nothing wrong! It just bans me for simply disconnecting from the game, and I think they should put something in place, a system to see if the leave was manual or was a disconnect. Anyway, I’d like to hear your opinion on this and I hope somebody at 343 takes notice (if they even choose to take notice and do something about it). Thank you for reading.

This is the ban thread. Ban related traffic goes here.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> > 2533274988547778;1:
> > Ok, so lately I have lagged out of a few multiplayer games, and every time I disconnect, I get a 20 minute ban. You see, if I lag out, just leave the game or even if my internet goes off mid game, I get a ban. First of all, I do think there should be a punishment for leaving a game, but a 20 minute ban for disconnecting 1 time, really 343? They should at least give us more chances, like 3 or 5, something like that, but 1? Really? Not only that, but it really gets to me when I lag out and see the message: “The Banhammer strikes!” It really annoys me as I did nothing wrong! It just bans me for simply disconnecting from the game, and I think they should put something in place, a system to see if the leave was manual or was a disconnect. Anyway, I’d like to hear your opinion on this and I hope somebody at 343 takes notice (if they even choose to take notice and do something about it). Thank you for reading.
>
>
> This is the ban thread. Ban related traffic goes here.

Thanks.