Fix MP chatter

OK, so when you goto your audio settings there is a setting called ‘MP chatter’ assuming that stands for multiplayer chatter.

I set it off because I do not care to listen of other players during loading screens or in game, due to screaming or other unnecessary and annoying sounds people keep that just hurts my ears.

This setting does nothing, and I have tried MP chatter setting on and off, neither does the mute.

You can mute in game, yes but sometimes this wonderful option glitches and does nothing.

Then I have to figure whom is making the ear killing racket and mute manually by playercard.

People fix this issue, it really makes the game unenjoyable from time to time.

-Piraja27

MP chatter has nothing to do with other players. The spartans will yell things out, like “enemy at the spire” or “Enemy got the sniper rifle.” I believe You have to go into your xbox setting to do this, or just plug in a mic, and turn the volume all the way down.

People complained that they talked too much in the beta, so the option to remove it was given.

> 2533274832089275;2:
> MP chatter has nothing to do with other players. The spartans will yell things out, like “enemy at the spire” or “Enemy got the sniper rifle.” I believe You have to go into your xbox setting to do this, or just plug in a mic, and turn the volume all the way down.

I see, thanks for clarifying this.

Now I prob should ask them to add automatic mute in game or see if it is found on Xbox settings.