FIX MATCHMAKING FOR DOUBLES!!!!!!

Matchmaking totally sucks for Doubles.

Problem 1 - Matching unskilled players with advanced players.
I totally suck at this so I’m at the lowest Bronze level, and consistently get paired against players on the other team who are Bronze 5, 6 or Silver. WTF. Its so unbalanced each time that one side dominates the game to the point that I lose all interest and either simply leave the game because its hopeless to try winning, or -Yoink!- around in the game just waiting for the clock to run down without trying. If the skill level is balanced the scores will be pretty even and you will have a good game. But I’m finding that happens very rarely.

Problem 2 - Problem 1 is made even worse when a teammate bails on you maybe intentionally, or maybe through some technical issue like lost connection. So being stuck alone against two advanced players makes it utterly impossible to score. I really hope those times I left the game at that point is not counted toward being banned. Not that I care, its a waste of time to continue most of those times anyway.

Problem 3 - At the beginning of a season you have unranked players playing against ranked players. When playing against some unranked players you can tell right away their skill level is probably Silver or Gold or more. They are too good, yet why have they been placed against ranked players of lesser skill??? Makes no sense whatsoever. Matchmaking should take into consideration the previous season rank and pair the unranked players with players of equivalent skill.

These problems make game play really boring and not fun at all.

Please post matchmaking feedback in the appropriate Feedback forum.
The support forum is for troubleshooting and reporting glitches/bugs.

> 2533274817408735;2:
> Please post matchmaking feedback in the appropriate Feedback forum.
> The support forum is for troubleshooting and reporting glitches/bugs.

Can a moderator move the thread? Or do I have to repost it?

Not sure if a mod is online at the moment. You can repost it in the right forum if you don’t feel like waiting, and then just edit the title here to “Lock me please” or something like that.