Fix Map Rotation System/Logic/Weighting

This baffles me, but when i play arena fall preview, quite often ill play a map and then get the SAME MAP in my next game. That is unbelievable to me and it sucks

There are apparently 19 maps available in this playlist, and only 8 players total in each game

The way to fix this is so simple: randomly pick a map that is DIFFERENT from the most recent one that every person just played voila problem solved no one will ever play the same map twice in a row again on this playlist

but this would work for every game mode except maybe big team battle. Also map weighting/frequency is definitely way off some things show up super often some never show up at all

I dont think ive played a single game on overgrowth on this playlist, ive only had like 2 games on tyrant ever

truth shows up too much, and regret should have something other than slayer. Btw slayer should be removed from this playlist and be left for the SLAYER playlist

Also assault barely ever shows up which baffles me bc its fun. I had a few days when i got some assault and then none since then why? The map/mode weighting logic is pretty bad imo should be fixed

I would trade you my Overgrowth and Tyrant matches (even though I dashboard every-time those maps show up) for Truth and Regret any day of the week.

I do agree with you though, the map rotation is atrocious. This issue probably won’t be addressed, but I hope will be different in Halo 6.

I played action sack other day. Ground pound,ground pound,tank world,ground pound,tank world, ground pound,ground pound. Netflix…
I can’t stand ground pound… I suck sniping…

> 2533274874616028;3:
> I played action sack other day. Ground pound,ground pound,tank world,ground pound,tank world, ground pound,ground pound. Netflix…
> I can’t stand ground pound… I suck sniping…

Lol that sucks especially tank world which is the slowest halo mode of all time its so boring

I knew the map rotation would be terrible after, in The MCC, we would still get the same maps over and over and over again, and the DLC maps hardly ever showed up in rotation, even though everyone had access to all of the maps.

Rotation on Slayer is just as bad. I’ve put a lot of hours into the game since Anvils Legacy dropped and I’ve played Mercy once, and that was DMR SWAT. I’ve played the Rig, Eden, Truth, and Overgrowth on repeat and it’s not uncommon to play the same map and mode back to back. Even Molten has only come up maybe 5 times in the couple hundred plus matches I’ve played since that dropped. Tyrant too, maybe ten times total.

Meanwhile in WZ Assault, I’ve played the new map probably close to 60% of the time since it came out. They seriously need to reconsider how the game selects a map.

> 2533274933944980;4:
> > 2533274874616028;3:
> > I played action sack other day. Ground pound,ground pound,tank world,ground pound,tank world, ground pound,ground pound. Netflix…
> > I can’t stand ground pound… I suck sniping…
>
>
> Lol that sucks especially tank world which is the slowest halo mode of all time its so boring

Omg I know… That mode might be better 8 v 8. But 4v4…geez and if you got those guys that his in comers . I had a tank world map go 7 rounds. 2 wins 2 losses 2 ties. Ended in a tie…
I don’t mind tank world kind fun but maybe only once a week…