Fix husky raid

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

343 sucks and is a lazy company miss Bungie ban me again you butt hurt losers

So what’s wrong with Husky Raid besides the distance between flags on more than a few maps being too short?

I think the husky raid playlist was very well done. Offered great map diversity which is something most playlist lack in H5.

Lol. Worthless post. Atleast put some thought into your post with some worthwhile Halo content.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Well before I get banished again by 343 husky raid is an awesome playlist with glitchy maps. Can’t pick up weapons with full ammo can’t grab the flag not once twice but three times and then die. Now your response will be it’s community maps cool don’t put them in the playlist if they are not going to fix them.

> 2533274792526135;5:
> …
> husky raid is an awesome playlist with glitchy maps. Can’t pick up weapons with full ammo, can’t grab the flag not once twice but three times and then die.
> …

Yep - weapons out of ammo, ground littered with weapons that i can’t pick up. While moving about trying to do so get killed. Get those flag issues as well.

I thought it was just me, glad to hear that it ain’t.