Fix Hologram please

Put the users gamer tag above it and make the aiming reticule turn red when someone aims at it. As it is now it only really works on noobs who think the Hologram is AFK. Adding these 2 things would make Hologram A LOT more useful. Thanks in advance

So they should… Noobify the Hologram?

No thanks.

It’s only meant as a split second distraction. Making it look like a player would make it OP. If used well, it can deceive well. But if you’re attentive, you SHOULD be able to see right through it anyways. Hologram is fine as-is; perfectly balanced.

Me and most I know disagree. A hologram of me would have my GT over it’s head wouldn’t it? it is currently noobified meaning only n00bs fall for it. What good sniper do u know is going to waste a bullet where the reticle isn’t red? by far the weakest AA besides AL

> So they should… Noobify the Hologram?
>
> No thanks.
>
> It’s only meant as a split second distraction. Making it look like a player would make it OP. If used well, it can deceive well. But if you’re attentive, you SHOULD be able to see right through it anyways. Hologram is fine as-is; perfectly balanced.

No, it wouldn’t be OP. How in the world would it make it OP? It would have no offensive capabilities to speak of. Even if these updates were applied it would still be considered a lesser armor ability.

I do think there should be a medal for having your 'gram sustain massive amounts of damage.

Any other thoughts?

> Me and most I know disagree. A hologram of me would have my GT over it’s head wouldn’t it? it is currently noobified meaning only n00bs fall for it. What good sniper do u know is going to waste a bullet where the reticle isn’t red? by far the weakest AA besides AL

Well AL is the most overpowered armor ability in the game, so hologram being one behind it makes hologram pretty darn good!

No offense but if u cant kill a dude in AL then well???

As stated earlier, the real value of the hologram is to temporarily distract you from a target. In the time that it takes you to hover over the hologram to realize that it’s not a player, another good sniper can get the drop on you. You don’t even need to shoot at it for its purpose to be fulfilled.

> No offense but if u cant kill a dude in AL then well???

You can’t kill a person in armor lock, either. No one can. That’s why everyone thinks it’s overpowered.

Umm u just have to wait a second or 2 and watch radar… It’s funny when people complain about AL to us