Fix Halo 2 PC

Honestly, Halo 2 PC is beyond broken. No custom resolution, and the game has frame rate issues. Halo 2 is a great game, and the only way players may play Halo 2 online is pc.

The funny thing is, 343 doesn’t even include Halo 2 pc achievements on Waypoint because they know the game is a mess.

Halo 2 + XboxConnect = Halo 2 Online Customs on Xbox

I wish they would but they won’t :frowning:

XBC… I might as well be playing Maze Wars with the type of shot leading/predicting required.

> XBC… I might as well be playing Maze Wars with the type of shot leading/predicting required.

I don’t use XBC, but rather Xlink Kai. Halo 2 is hit-scan. You don’t need to lead your shots, thus playing with people on the other side of the world isn’t that big of a deal, even using a tunneling program. Just don’t try playing swords lmao

> > XBC… I might as well be playing Maze Wars with the type of shot leading/predicting required.
>
> I don’t use XBC, but rather Xlink Kai. Halo 2 is hit-scan. You don’t need to lead your shots, thus playing with people on the other side of the world isn’t that big of a deal, even using a tunneling program. Just don’t try playing swords lmao

That’s because h2 is n00bified.

> > > XBC… I might as well be playing Maze Wars with the type of shot leading/predicting required.
> >
> > I don’t use XBC, but rather Xlink Kai. Halo 2 is hit-scan. You don’t need to lead your shots, thus playing with people on the other side of the world isn’t that big of a deal, even using a tunneling program. Just don’t try playing swords lmao
>
> That’s because h2 is n00bified.

Oh lord I thought I left you behide at Bungie.