Fix Grifball and Oddball before they get worse...

Because seriously. I already have an 8 hour ban for quitting again from a match of Grifball where the enemy team pulverized us using the map exploit and there are already complaints of people doing the same in Torque during Oddball… This is starting to become way too problematic. I am not the only one who quit said matches. If this keeps up, a lot of people are going to get unfairly banned due to them quitting out of games they cannot win.

This isn’t a complaint about the ban system (though it does seem it’s asking for an overhaul). Fix this stuff before things get out of hand…

343 does a terrible job of play testing. And when exploits are found they move to fix it slower than molassas in winter. The out of map glitch on Antifreeze still hasn’t been fixed.

I’m fine with it.

If you are banned for 8 hours, then you have quit more than just a few grifball matches.
But to the topic there are other game modes to play and yes I know this isn´t a great solution but it´s still better than to continue grifball matches, quit them and get banned.

Do you have a video link of the Torque exploit? I have yet to see it.

> 2533274905097737;5:
> Do you have a video link of the Torque exploit? I have yet to see it.

There is one in an earlier thread, basically taking the bomb out of bounds and holding it there.

> 2533274990358274;4:
> If you are banned for 8 hours, then you have quit more than just a few grifball matches.
> But to the topic there are other game modes to play and yes I know this isn´t a great solution but it´s still better than to continue grifball matches, quit them and get banned.

I know that, but I didn’t intend to quit today until I saw them pull of that stunt and I realized that we were dead either way!

Since they can do it, I suggest they remove bans until they fix the boundaries or take the playlist off for maintenance rather than letting people score cheap wins…

But yeah, trying to play Grifball and hoping this didn’t happen didn’t work pretty well, so I am off to Warzone (but Assault is broken too, boomer, guess vanilla will have to do) and I’ll try and see if I can host a BTB custom with my company until it wears off (and try to keep myself from Grifball for a while so the banhammer resets)…