Fix GLITCH XP or PS cards from WARZONE to ARENA

Hi, first of all, sorry for my bad English. I’m Argentinean… I was seeing that there is an error in the game that when you enter to look for match in WARZONE with a friend, they enter to select a card of PS or XP (but does not select it), the friend ends the activity in warzone and goes to Arena, When you make that transfer, even being in the Arena menu, allows you to choose any card from the Warzone list o.O

> 2535412969502425;1:
> Hi, first of all, sorry for my bad English. I’m Argentinean… I was seeing that there is an error in the game that when you enter to look for match in WARZONE with a friend, they enter to select a card of PS or XP (but does not select it), the friend ends the activity in warzone and goes to Arena, When you make that transfer, even being in the Arena menu, allows you to choose any card from the Warzone list o.O

It’s fine. I can understand what you’re trying to say.

But if this is true, I assume that any arena card can be chosen from the warzone menu as well? (just asking)

Honestly, I have not seen this glitch at all, or any evidence confirming that it is real. I don’t doubt that it isn’t real, because Halo has glitches just like every other game out there.