Fix custom game browser, please

It keeps crashing when a game ends

> 2533274824545186;1:
> It keeps crashing when a game ends

When you say crashing do you mean freezing? Or does it close the game? Because I notice a lot after a match of warzone the game will freeze and sometimes it will stay frozen for 2 minutes before it unfreezes and sometimes I have to close the game.

Yeah I have to close the game and restart it

That happens to everyone and it isn’t the browser that needs fixing.

What else could it be? Someone bailing out of the lobby would also cause that problem, I assume. But it happens way too often to be a coincidence.

> 2533274824545186;5:
> What else could it be? Someone bailing out of the lobby would also cause that problem, I assume. But it happens way too often to be a coincidence.

It’s not your fault nor that of any other gamer. The nicest and most generous way to describe the game’s menus is subpar. Freezing after a custom game is just one issue that plagues the menus. I don’t mean to suggest it’s not important because I wish the menus would work right.

But, it’s not going to be fixed at this point since it’s been so long since release and Infinite’s the big project now. They followed the “games as a service” model and ended up leaving out the “quality” in quality control.