FISHSTICK FOR DESTINY PLAYERS

For those of you who have been play a lot of Destiny lately and play with the Bumper Jumper control scheme, fishstick is the way to go in H5. Essentially just pretend the thruster pack is your second jump and it works perfectly. I felt like I was fighting the controls and trying to play it like an old Halo game but the game demands to be played on a more evolved level. I never thought I’d like having ADS on LT but it makes it easier to play and also easier to use the stabilizers in the air while aiming. The only thing that needs to be changed is that the ground pound ability needs to be moved from holding down crouch while in the air to holding down melee. Trying to hold the B button down and then aim with the right stick is impossible and impractical. Fishstick just feels natural and the way this game should be played (besides the change to ground pound).

Anybody else have similar thoughts?

I play with Fishstick because it is the closest to the MCC Zoom & Shoot. Does anybody know why its called Fishstick?

> 2533274807881873;2:
> I play with Fishstick because it is the closest to the MCC Zoom & Shoot. Does anybody know why its called Fishstick?

Cod is a type of fish :slight_smile: