First

Well looks like I got 2nd on the new video of Bungie. Reply to me if this happened to you or if u have gotten First, CONGRATS! But luckily 2nd u could write, [edited].

*This post has been edited by bs angel. Please do not bypass the banned word filter.

Waste. Of. Space.
Get over it: You’re not the only one here. The world doesn’t revolve around you. This is not your blog.

> Well looks like I got 2nd on the new video of Bungie. Reply to me if this happened to you or if u have gotten First, CONGRATS! But luckily 2nd u could write, "FIRST IS 4 F@6S

Could you please post a bit more maturely, it would be appreciated by all. We would love to have less all caps, claiming to work for Bungie, long complaints with no punctuation, and certainly no flaming.

There are other forums where such activities are welcome and commonplace, this isn’t one of them. We welcome you here but please play nice.

lol, this used to be near welcome and 100% commonplace at HWF.

We’d like to Waypoint to be a bit more inviting, and intelligent.

Alright, just sayin, as long as we have daily mod checks this isn’t going to turn into HWF. Actually, the lack of moderation there was nice sometimes, You were also free to drop your full flame bomb in their face…And rile them up…Ooh, I loved the ones that didn’t just post insults, those were the best since they could actually show their anger in words, and words are usable to turn around and piss them off even more…good times…Too bad it’s a ghost town now.

> We’d like to Waypoint to be a bit more inviting, and intelligent.

Oh, ouch; I detect a little bit of “We aren’t the BNet ‘Reach’ Forums” in there.

OT:
Yeah, I don’t think anyone on the Internet has actually ever cared about the little one-word remark. It basically means; "I’m just going to waste space at the top of the comments list on this ".

> Well looks like I got 2nd on the new video of Bungie. Reply to me if this happened to you or if u have gotten First, CONGRATS! But luckily 2nd u could write, "FIRST IS 4 F@6S

Again, I strongly suggest you read this first before making any more posts.

• No “petition” threads
  • No flaming
  • Do not bypass the banned word filter
  • Please keep discussion closely related to Halo (if you want to talk religion or politics, please do it elsewhere)
  • No impersonating forum administrators, moderators, Microsoft employees or Bungie employees
  • Do not link to inappropriate websites or pictures
  • No discussion of modding or hacking the Xbox

You are walking a very fine line of flouting the forum rules. Tread carefully.