FIrst thing you'll do when H4 comes out?

I ran out of space at the top… so what I was GOING to say was, "What’s the first thing you’re going to do when you get a copy of Halo 4? Besides installing it. Personally, I’m going to go through Forge and find out all of the different weapons. Next, I’m going to customize my Loadout and controller! Then, I’m going to beat Campaign on Heroic. And then on Legendary. After that, I’m going to do every Spartan Ops mission! And after THAT, I’m going to explore any new things on the menu. Finally, I’m going to do War Games!
What about you guys/girls?

Hmmm Well i’ll play it =D

Real talk: I’ll do Legendary campaign right off the bat.

Campaign, as always!

Hmm, not exactly sure to be honest. Since I’m getting limited edition, I’m first going to watch Forward onto Dawn before I even touch the game. Then I’ll move onto campaign, after that some forge, and to finish the night, war games!

I’ll probably watch the extended cut version of Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn.

I’ll play a few Campaign missions on Normal difficulty and when I get bored of that, I’ll play some Matchmaking and fool around with Forge.

Set my screen brightness to Higher

of course, forge, then campaign, then mp, but would just leave SO alone.

Start the story on legendary and check out the mp’s ranking system and see what 343 has done to it

-Yoink- my pants.

What, do you really think this game I’ve waited for 2 years isn’t capable of making me do it?

Forge
Campaign
Spartan Ops + War Games

Top to bottom

> Yoink! my pants.
>
> What, do you really think this game I’ve waited for 2 years isn’t capable of making me do it?

You won’t have a space diaper this time :stuck_out_tongue:

Campaign or BTB with a full party of 8

Most likely campaign to get used to everything new and old

> > Yoink! my pants.
> >
> > What, do you really think this game I’ve waited for 2 years isn’t capable of making me do it?
>
> You won’t have a space diaper this time :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn. You’re right. Perhaps a Spartan-V can lend me theirs?

I’m going to have a bubble bath. With my copy of Halo 4.

I want to play it all at once. D:

Will probably beat the campaign with my sister and two friends before I go into War Games just to get a feel for the game. Not sure if I’ll start out on legendary or not, we’ll see. Then maybe watch the movie, and some War Games (after customization of course). Spartan Ops can wait haha.

Aftet I get Halo 4 i’ma be in line for BLOPS 2, lol.

Probably stare at it because all the glory would be too much for me to handle XD

Campaign, and probably play through it a couple times.

Campaign obviously.
Then Spartan Ops.
Then a couple rounds of MP.
Then Campaign again.