First the Answer, Now the SPnKR EX

343 looooves their Christmas Red Green WHite Skins don’t they lol. I wouldn’t be surprised if the ball in Oddball/Grifball was colored this way too. Or maybe a gravity hammer variant colored this way.

Or maybe the next update will have Purple Visors only.

EDIT: I am seriously worried about this becoming a rant thread. This was a joke to make fun of all these Christmas weapons. Not supposed to be taken seriously.

Yeah it’s kind of irritating how they have all the weapon tiers with the same colors and patterns. I see the reason though, when you pick one up you instantly know what type it is, though you need to remember the colors.

Tiers. That’s fine, but why Red/Green. It seems like an odd color scheme choice.

> 2533274809541057;3:
> Tiers. That’s fine, but why Red/Green. It seems like an odd color scheme choice.

Because when you call in one of these weapons…it makes me happy like a kid on Christmas morning!

> 2533274815582829;4:
> > 2533274809541057;3:
> > Tiers. That’s fine, but why Red/Green. It seems like an odd color scheme choice.
>
>
> Because when you call in one of these weapons…it makes me happy like a kid on Christmas morning!

What if I want to be happy like a kid at SeaWorld? Maybe some blues and greens.

I agree. I would have prefer the original SPNKR to be a Mythic to be honest.

Id prefer some actual camo skins. Maybe a snow or urban digital pattern or something would be nice. Or even like that arctic br from the halo 4 pre-order. That was nice.

Check out every REQ weapon, they’re all skinned in similar ways depending on what tier they are. For human weapons it’s base gun is default, second is red/green, third is white/red/green. Covenant and Promethian do similar but it’s not as consistent.

I hope you guys know I posted it as a joke. I posted this just to make fun of how many Christmas weapons there are.

But you know what we can NEVER get enough of?

Purple Visors.
BTW, 343 confirmed that no more new things are coming to Halo 5. Only Purple Visors forever.
Kappa.